Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
S
S
asweetreminder.com is cool
random.org is fun and sure to come in handy one of these days
thesecretingredients.com AWESOME COOKBOOKS!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
For Online Education Services I recommend

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

R
Amoeba
Amoeba
R
I have a favorite online stores for computers which has helped me from many years to buy computer products and accessories.

Last edited by Jeanne Daigle; 01/03/09 03:46 PM.
Gecko
Gecko
Originally Posted By: rainview
I have a favorite online stores for computers which has helped me from many years to buy computer products and accessories.

Have you ever heard of Abe's of Maine. I have been buying form them for ages and they are great. (they were listed in all my photography magazines) They have a website now.

Gecko
Gecko
I have too many favorites to list. I have so many interests and do so many things. One of my favorites though, that I have been with since I first owned a PC, is www.lvrj.com Viva Las Vegas!!!!!

Last edited by rdywenur; 11/10/08 01:03 PM.
A
A
FREE Websites & Domains:BellaOnline ALERT: For anti-spam reasons, we restrict the number of URLs allowed in a given post. You have exceeded our maximum number of URLs.

Gecko
Gecko
another great one is www.refdesk.com That one usually takes care of the whole ball of wax.

Last edited by rdywenur; 11/11/08 08:50 AM.
www.mirbit.com

With the holiday season upon us, I thought I would post something that might help take some stress away from others. Each year I always like to use a family photo to send as Christmas cards, but always find it to be a hassle to find a preset template my husband and I liked, then take it in to get printed, etc.

Anyway, a friend of mine had sent me a neat free site in the summer that lets you upload your own photo and then add stuff to it like decorative frames, funny items, text, etc. and then you can save the image to your computer, email it to friends, or print it as a greeting card. I was excited to see they have Christmas related items as well, so I decided this would be great to make our custom Christmas card this year! The printed cards look great, and I'm going to use the email function to send it to people I'm not quite as close with (thought I'd help save a few trees! lol).

Anyway, check it out: www.mirbit.com

Oh, and they also have a section of premade cards that you can choose from and print or send as ecards.

Enjoy!
~*~erica~*~

Last edited by ericastien101; 11/21/08 01:26 AM.
M
M
good question! internet really makes our life easier and these sites in particular: google - when i want to find out answers to my questions; StarKaz dot com - to buy things online; earthcam dot com - when i have nothing else to do!

Last edited by Missi; 01/20/09 01:15 AM.
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Wetpaint Wiki - another new site for us to write for!

Has anyone started writing for this new google site yet? I went and had a good look around - and filled in a profile.

Sort of Squidoo-meets-Facebook?

Anyway I wrote my review of it.

What Is A Wetpaint Wiki?

I'll be interested in everyone's thoughts.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.