Page 1 of 2 1 2
#464445 10/30/08 09:02 AM
B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
The day before yesterday I dreamt:

I was going with a young man to a place (his place). There were two large, large swimmingpools (mixtures of swimming pools and the open sea in fact - or swimming pools which lead into the open sea.
I had the impression maybe it's not allowed to go into this water - but nevertheless I did. The water was completely clean, pure, all polluting elements were taken out of it. It felt so good to swim in this water... It was salt water, and swimming in it was like swimming in the Dead Sea (you always stay on the surface).
When I had crossed the first swimming pool, and reached the border of thesecond one, I got kind of a bad conscience, turned my head and asked the young man whether it was allowed to swim there. - He said yes.

Later I left that place with the father of the young man, I did not want to sta with the young man, I prefered the prsence of the old one (which theyoung man did not like, he looked -- gloomy? jealous? not content).
The old man cared for a species of insects which looked like a mixture of beetles and roaches. He called them roaches.
At the end, we (me and the old man) were laying together (NOT sleeping together) on a bed or couch. I lay in his arms, feeling very, very comfortable, it was peaceful, secure, beautiful, loving, harmonious. But I always had the feeling I had to leave (I don't know why).
He said (taking the feelings/thoughts out of my head it seems): "You don't want to leave today." - No, I didn't want to leave that day. - He said: "You don't want to leave tomorrow." - No, I didn't want to leave the next day. - I didn't want to leave AT ALL.

I got this kind of feelings for a man from the neighborhood, he is much younger, I am afraid to talk to him.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
I wrote him a short letter one week ago, he did not show any reaction yet. I am very sad.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
I think I know him (the man from my neighborhood) from a former life, and we loved each other, which makes it so important to me. - But as it seems, we both have different paths to go, and we'll not share our lives.

D
Shark
Shark
D
What did the letter say? Can you share?

How much younger is he?

Can't you just say hi?

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
Yes, I can share. But I have to tell the story from the beginning.

I am currently living in Germany, and about two months ago I moved from Nuremberg to Berlin. In front of the block (which has four entrances) I saw a motorycle, apparently from the army, with a sidecar for luggage. On the sidecar there was a symbol/sign unknown to me: a diagonal cross with a circle around it, and a "T" at the upper left beam of the cross. I found the motorcycle interesting, but I asked myself who might be the owner, and whether he might be a dangerous militarist.
One day I saw him. He looked pretty harmless, beautiful eyes - even though he is driving around on his motorcycle with a steel helmet and military trousers and parka.
He is not only harmless, but also friendly. He was greeting me (by bowing his head very respectful) passing by on his motorcycle. So he cannot be a racist, I thought, for I don't look "aryan" at all (somewhere in the Native American forum there is a photo of me).
Three weeks ago I realized that I like him very much. But I did not meet him any more nor did I know his name. - So I decided to tape a short letter on his motorcycle.
I asked him what was the meaning of the symbol on his motorcycle, and told him that I am interested in runes and several religions.
I told him that I have been interested in the meaning of this symbol since I first saw it, just had been too shy to ask.

Well, he lives with a man - maybe just a friend, maybe more (maybe his partner, maybe he is gay, I don't know).

He may be ten years younger, maybe even more.

I haven't met him for weeks. So I cannot say hi. - I thinkI'd not say hi but: "Well, it seems that was thewrong letter", or something like this.

I thought maybe it's a right-wing extremist symbol or a sbol used in neopaganism, and maybe he doesn't react because he is afraid to tell me so. But it is not, a friend told me now - it is a sign used by the German Wehrmacht.

D
Shark
Shark
D
Why do you think your letter was wrong?

I do think he's wrong for you because he's ten years younger.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
I don't think it's because of his age.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
I've got the impression his way of life is much too different from mine.

D
Shark
Shark
D
Yes, I think you are right! Are you okay with that now?

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
Not completely - but I'm feeling much better.

D
Shark
Shark
D
I am happy to hear that. Each day will get better.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
I am still asking myself: what was the meaning of my dream - the water was so pure, so wonderful; and laying in the arms of the old shaman (who has purified the water - it was his work, this water in a world of pollution) was so wonderful too. Such a sense of beauty, light, peace and harmony.

B
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
B
I met the motorcyclist on sunday - we talked. Next day I met him again. There is such a feeling of closeness. (I described this in the Native American forum: Strange experience),

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.