Please don't ever feel bad for voicing your thoughts and opinion they count. You count!

I will let you know that it was not easy for me to type it the way I did, I know it's hard to see a way out,and when you vent, and everyone gives you the best advice they know,and still your left with the challenge of changing it.That's a big responsibility.

You asked the question of dealing with it until you get out.First will she cause you or your brother bodily harm ?

Think about that, it can feel so crazy and dramatic to be with these kind of personalities.

If the answer is NO, You don't see her escalate to this, then ask yourself, what are my Mom's triggers, what sets her off? It's like you have to detatch yourself, you cannot see yourself as the little girl, and now your brother is going thru this.You have to see yourself as the thirty year old women that is going to find a way out of this manipulation.When does your Mom back down from you? Can you and your brother find ways to avoid her?

Start getting a plan in place, look at what you and your Brothers life could be, and have a goal of one month, and then what you will do and by when.

Another question, Do you love your Mom and do you feel guilty if you leave?

If you answered yes, that's normal. But the reality is, she cannot get better with you there, and she robs you of a life you deserve.

I promise I will stay with you on this for as long as it takes. I want to see a better life for you,and I do believe people can change, but they have to want it.

You being there gives her the power, she has the controls.

Find a way to take care of yourself in this. All my best for you and for your brother.