Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John lays Jacob on the opposite booth next to Clarissa and goes back to finish cleaning his gun. After finishing cleaning it he re assembles the gun and begins to fill the empty magazines with bullets for both guns. While loading up the magazines he asks Jacob, "What the hell attacked you two?"

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek gets up and checks his knives. He moves to the door to look outside. He frowns deeply, fairly certain few, if any, of them will survive.

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: JRH
John lays Jacob on the opposite booth next to Clarissa and goes back to finish cleaning his gun. After finishing cleaning it he re assembles the gun and begins to fill the empty magazines with bullets for both guns. While loading up the magazines he asks Jacob, "What the hell attacked you two?"

"The devils of Hell," Jacob answers calmly. "Beasts with a thousand eyes and claws of hellfire."

Clarissa glances uncertainly at Jacob. "Nothing attacked me, but I managed to run my car off an escarpment. The road south of here just ends after about a mile. I think I passed out when my head hit the wheel, and Jacob found me on his way back here."

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
"Well...sounds like demonic stuff to me..." John puts the glock in his holster and tucks the magnum into his other holster. He then looks at Mike "You said the government wiped out the town...surely they would have some sort of base setup to oberserve. This diner isn't going to be much protection against what ever did to that guy *points at Jacob*

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Mike shakes his head.

"I don't know about any base," he says. "My father always said he was put here just in case anyone was on vacation when the Feds hit the town. But he always said it as a joke. You know, cultists going to Florida to enjoy the beach?"

Clarissa looks up, interested.

"The government wiped out the town?" She nods. "That would explain a lot. The town's disappearance didn't follow any of the typical patterns of normal small town withering away.

She gets out a notebook from her backpack and starts to write.

Gecko
Gecko
Ray frowns and then leans her head back on Larry's shoulder, murmuring, "...I don't like this...I don't like this at all...Larry, I'm really scared...Where's Mike?"

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Originally Posted By: Kryssie - This Date
Ray frowns and then leans her head back on Larry's shoulder, murmuring, "...I don't like this...I don't like this at all...Larry, I'm really scared...Where's Mike?"

Mike looks over.

"I'm here, Ray," he calls. He seems like he wants to say more, but can't quite bring himself to reassure her that everything will be all right.

J
JRH Offline
Amoeba
Amoeba
J
John thinks for a moment "Alright....I see we have two options. One we stay here and fortify this place and hope someone will come and resuce us since there is food and water here. Or two we pack up what we can and try to leave this place. I don't know if we have been transported or not or whatever. So what is it going to be people?"

Amoeba
Amoeba
Derek comes back in. "I say we run. This place is pretty [censored] poor for a defensive stand, and I don't like the idea of just sitting around waiting for whatever's out there to come get us."

Where are we going, and why am I in this hand basket?
Gecko
Gecko
Ray understand's Mike's meaning. She closes her eyes and lays her head back on Larry's shoulder. "We should stay here. We have a better chance of surviving if we stay together..."

Kryssie Mackey

Jilly:
"[Kryssie] plans to take over the world one banner at a time"
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Leif - Role Playing Games 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.