logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
OP Offline
M
Ok - I don't even know how to explain my feelings on this - after the first dream I thought "That was weird" now I am a bit shaken up.

Background - My husband and I have been married for about a year and a month and have been trying to conceive for about 6 months. Often I feel he isn't interested/attracted to me, and he ignores me in bed- but blames me. I am in love with him and want no one else, other than our ttc issues there isn't much wrong.

Dream one: about 3 months ago (memory of it all is vague now): I had a dream that I came home to find a strange man in my home with my husband. Upon entering our house my husband proceeds to tell me he is gay and he is leaving me to be with his new man, and he is taking the dogs. I crumple on the floor in tears, and am asking why, what did I do, how am I to pay the mortgage and debts with out him and so on. He doesn't care and leaves me.

Dream 2: Last night: I noticed earlier in the day that my husband was very distant and his friend who was over had decided to take a nap before company arrived that night, but ignored it. I pointed out that our female neighbor was walking on their deck in a tiny pink nightie - he laughed and called her a wierdo and said that they didn't belong in our neighborhood. Later that night me and our company (not sure who they were), my husband and his friend (that I know) were sitting around a campfire in our small back yard. As me and our guests were sitting around the fire, my husband and his friend disapeared around the corner of our house and moments later I can see them in my neighbors bedroom window. Female and Male neighbors are home. I see this and am immediately disturbed, as I know what they are doing in their bedroom. I leave the fire and sneak over to the neighbors door and listen for noise, I then open the door and quietly go inside. Hoping no one will see me i hear my female neighbor coming downstairs to go to work, panicing, I see her outside the house and I try to hide behind the glass side door, obviously failing. She finds me and I say "I'm sorry I was just looking for my husband" she responds telling me to get out of her house, and proceeds to put her stuff down and goes back upstairs.

I went back to the fire obviously infuriated and trying to contain myself and not say anything about it to my company, and my husband and his friend come back to the fire. Somehow we are next to a car now and his mom is there next to me. I tell him he needs to leave, and he argues that he's not going anywhere. I respond telling him I haven't done anything wrong and I can't believe he would do such a thing and his mom backs me up that he needs to leave.

Somehow (again) we jump to our wedding re-do day, (not sure what this was about, but our reception must have been canceled so we were re-doing everything) and I had my dress in a bag in the car and all my brides maids were trying to get me to get ready. I'm sitting on the stairs asking everyone who is near what to do. I ask my cousin (who I am not close with) if i shouldn't marry him again (we were already legally married) does she think this is a one time thing or what...

Then I woke up...

I don't get it... besides the me being a bit insecure... He doesn't even talk to our neighbor he despises them in real life.

Any help or guidance on this would be greatly appreciated!!!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
manda, i can't offer you any guidance, but im sure some one will come along to help you out.
I do want to welcome you to the forum, and hope you enjoy your stay.
Rosie

Rosie L

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.