logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#463351 10/26/08 08:29 PM
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
There's a boy from 45 years ago -- constantly in my dreams. I was in love with him. Has anyone tried to quit dreaming someting over and over? This is really bothering me.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
Hi Daisybun !! When someone is hurting I try to help them. You read tea leaves, I read intuitively. One is as deep and bonifide as the other. I did a litle read for you if you don't mind. I hope it helps. The actual physical boy that you dream of may have nothing to do with the message for you. The love that you felt at that time is what you may seek but it is not that actual boy that you need. Now you could say that I was full of prunes if he pops up out of the blue and wants to see you but I don't think that is the case. The boy and the 40 years represent distance. The greatest gift that we possess is a particular expression or expressions that allow the river in the form of spirituality to free-flow through us. Look at Aretha Franklin. She does not usually hit the note dead on but she sings from the innermost depths of her soul and she changes lives. The greatest love that anyone can have is that for him/her self and it is found through that expression. It could be that you have not hit upon or have not felt for a long time that expression that is the core of yourself. It may have gone to sleep or just has not been awakened. What you truly seek may be something that you don't think you are capable of or considered "off the wall" by friends or family around you. You are gifted and that expression as you see and use will make you completely centered and when you do what is you, others will want to be around you because of the light and security that they feel from you. That is because you have a basic knowing of who you really are and it will sustain a profound love within. I do not know your age and if you are older age is still no excuse. I am 61 but I feel like I am just beginning to live. Meditate and relax, lighten up on yourself. You are a seeker and you will find what you want. My best to you !!!!

Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
Thank you so much! I'm 59 -- will be 60 in December. This was so wonderdul of you to do this reading. I'll watch to see what happens but reading this I already feel much better.
Many thanks.

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.