Next Thread
Print Thread
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I hope you're all doing well?
I have a situation that I was wondering if I can get your advice on something.
I have very solid information about a somewhat famous rapper from Atlanta Georgia had sex with a 15 year old girl in his Hampton Inn hotel room in Virginia Beach/Norfolk area on 2/18/07 between midnight and 3am.
I can go into a kind of long story as far as how it all started and how things went down leading up to their meeting, but I understand I don't want to take up a lot of your time, so I'm trying to make a long story short here.

Anyways, she did lie to him and tell him she was 16, because she figured why not, it was only a couple months before her 16th bday. But that just proves that he knew she was underage, and still had sex with her! It's not like she lied and told him she was 18 or over. He used his rapper status on an impressionable teenager, and had sex with a child!

Now I looked up this rapper on Myspace and notice that he has a pregnant fiance that he's been with for about 4 years, so that just makes this even worse.
His fiance's Myspace page presents her as this good family-oriented girl who totally loves her man. My heart just dropped, because she's definitely being played a fool here, and this is just wrong.

Now the underage girl (whose 17 almost 18 now) who had sex with him, when I asked her what she thought of him as a person, she said that she thinks it's a little messed up but not that bad, because she thinks that way because it's was a mutual thing between them...she was manipulated, coerced, etc. I told her that in many way she was, because she was impressionable to his rapper status. This girl is unfortunately already jaded in some ways. She said that her parents found out, but she convinced them not to press charges, because she didn't want to deal with any kind of media attention. So her parents did nothing, and this rapper dogged a huge bullet legally.
I'm so tempted to message this rappers fiance, because I feel so angry that this guy had sex with a child and is getting away with it completely. I have dates, times, places, and descriptions, but I honestly don't want to risk getting this underage girl involved and ruining the friendship I have with her parents. In many ways, it's none of my business, but she confides in me because she tells me that I'm like the only person she can talk to about stuff and not worry about being judged. She sees me as a close friend, her confidant, and I don't want to risk that either.

I wish there was a way of proving this to this rapper's fiance without her and him figuring out who I am and without his fiance figuring out exactly who she is, but yet is convinced that this did in fact happen. I'm just so angry for a few reasons...(1.) That he had sex with a child while knowing she was a child (2.) that he's getting away with it completely both legally and the fact that his fiance has no clue, and (3.) that this girl I know that had sex with him still doesn't understand completely the severity of how [censored] up it is as far as what he did. If he's going to get away with it legally, the least somebody can do is let his fiance know, right?
Can you please tell my your thoughts on this, your honest opinion, and advice? What should I do?

Thanks!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I dont know, Force. I would say just stay away from it. You are apparently going by what she said and there is a chance that she could be lying about the whole thing and if she is, you dont want to mess up someone's life over it.

They could have an open relationship where they are both allowed to play outside of the relationship. Granted he shouldn't be having sex with a minor but it will just get down to a he said/she said thing. Unless there is a video tape or some DNA, it couldn't be proven anyway.

Do you not think that she gets emails like this all of the time just to try and stir up trouble with them? She probably gets hundreds of messages like this a day. Some desperate girl emailing her to tell her that he had sex with her or that someone is carrying his baby or someone saw him kissing up on another girl.

Plus, it happened over two years ago so it is a little late now anyway.

Also, do you think that he is the first hip hop artist to have sex with an underage girl? Even R. Kelly was accused of it. It may be a little cavalier to say that it is going to happen but it is. Will I be upset and want his manhood if it is with one of my daughters? Hell Yes I will be but that won't change the fact that it happens and it is going to happen.

My best advice is to just stay away from it. If it is true, it will happen again and he will be caught eventually. Dont bring a bunch of trouble your way because of something that happened a couple of years ago and is probably long forgotten by him anyway.

Last edited by Vance Wrestling and Crime; 10/19/08 05:35 PM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
I'm just angry that she was ever involved in this kind of situation, that he got away with it scott-free, and that she still doesn't understand the severity of what he did and how wrong it was

S
Gecko
Gecko
S
MTV tends to portray sexually explicit image in music videos in front of kids and teens that watch them before they are ready to take on the responsibility of sexual intimacy in a relationship. It's not just the hip hop artists that are guilty of this. And it's not just the hip hop kids that are having sex early either. My son and his peer were all having casual sex among themselves without my awareness as apart of the societal community they lived in and I felt like a failed mother. I at least talked to him about protection and about commitment in a relationship and responsibility enough time until he said, "yeah yeah yeah, we know all about that stuff Mom." I really felt like it was the Hippie culture come total circle with the fear of all the diseases out there in total force. If teens are going to have sex, they will. Give them protection and educate them on the risk of diseases out there they can catch. It's ichy to talk about, but you have to get in there face and be real about it. This is the time we live in, unfortunately - thanks to music and TV. Don't ignore the problem because it won't go away on its own.

Last edited by DebCreativeEditor; 10/19/08 11:43 PM.
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I was 15 years old my children father was 24 yrs old we had 4 kids together.
I have to wonder where were the girls parents when she was in a hotel room at 3am.
My parents wern't there for me, it looks like her parents wern't there for her either.
Since it happened over 2 years ago I agree with Vance.

Rosie L
F
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
F
She snuck out of her house, made her parents think she was staying at a friends house. Parents, no matter what can be easily fooled. And if you knew how her parents are, you would agree that in many ways and most times they are too controlling.
This is not about teenagers having sex amongst each other. This is about a 28-29 year old man usineg his rapper status to take advantage of an impressionable teenager of 15-16 years old, which is still essentially a child

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.