Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Thank you, Phyllis!

I was going to post pictures of our yard last night, but the batteries ran out, and we didn't have any extras! frown

I've got them now, though! smile

It should be dark within a few hours and I'll take some pictures and post.

Looking forward to seeing your brother's decorations!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Hi everyone! I can't believe Halloween is less than a week away!

Here are some pictures of our Halloween decorations. I'm going to try to get them all of them in one photo tonight when they are lit up.

Halloween Decorations

The link takes you to my Flickr site, which is a photo sharing site that I updloaded the images to. To return back here, simply click your back button in your browser. Or, you can open the link in a new window.

What are you, your kids, or your pets being for Halloween? Do you have any pictures to share?

smile

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
My 5 1/2 month old nephew will be going to a Halloween party for babies this week - dressed as a devil! Poor wee fellow, he's so sweet it's rather incongruous and the whole family is laughing about it. Hope his parents take pictures.

BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
Our costumes are going to be interesting this year...

My oldest son (17) spent about $200 of his own money on a costume that he really wanted. It is a character out of his favorite anime, "Naruto" - the character is called "Pein" or "Pain". His costume included getting some of those Wild Eyes contacts. He is going to look fantastic. I would never soend this much on a costume - but he has been saving up for it all year.

My daughter (11) was just in a pageant, where we spent oodles on a pagenat dress, so I told her we would be recycling a costume from years past or figuring out something from things we already have. Well, her competitive cheer team colors are black and silver - so she decided to be a goth cheerleader. All I had to do was the makeup and a couple of accesories. I have been laughing like crasy, though - because she is going to a party tonight, so we're trying out the costume already. I just took some pics of her. Comparing these pictures to the ones I took of her from the pageant - OY! LOL! crazy

My youngest son (5) wanted to be Annakin Skywalker, more for the light saber than the actual costume I think. So we bought the less expensive of the Skywalker costumes, and got him a light saber to pkay with. He's happy.

If I even attempted to dress up my cats - I would wind up in the ER, needing a blood transfusion, multiple stitches, and plastic surgery.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
My chihuahua has a little pirate shirt to go with me in my pirate costume. Arg, mateys!

This is a great topic, but i did want to add that it can be a very dangerous time for pets. Here are some tips -BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Thank you, Jilly! Now I must insist on you posting pictures of you and your chihuahua as pirates!! How cute! smile

Thank you also for posting the information about pet safety. Here is another link as well:

SPCA Halloween Safety Tips for Pets

And, for kid safety, here is a link from the Red Cross:

Red Cross Halloween Safety Tips

Any other fun costume ideas for yourself, your kids, or your pets?

Please share!

smile

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.