Print Thread
#456879 10/04/08 09:21 AM
A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
I am asking for your help with this post. I am just trying to find similarities between the witches in my family and modern day Wicca. We may have been totally off the wall and not able to connect with Witches of today so please let me explain myself. First of all the Witch people in my family were hard core Earth People. I do not mean that we deviated from our path of healing and helping humanity but we knew a little about mysticism, the human condition, and mind. We were empowered within to protect ourseves from those who hated us. An ancient phenomena that very skilled yet unscrupulous psychics, witches, and mystics have used is to enter the dream world of those that they wish to control. This is still as subtile and yet common as it ever was today. Look at some of our leaders today who say God told us that He is on our side, to make war with, to kill, to destroy. Some of these leaders were chosen for the fact that they could be led by the thoughts of others with their own adjenda. Today there are many who speak the words of other people. Those who know how, can directly affect others to do their work for them by dream state suggestion. We in the old days instinctively knew when another was trying to enter our space. Because I was given a particular gift at a very young age I can see some people talking but it is another that is speaking through them. Its like they don't own themselves. This is a perfect way to control another or a mass of people and it is being used right under our noses. If I am wrong here and people are becoming kinder and gentler here let me know and I will abstain from this course. We did not allow another to enter our space in that way as we were taught how to divert such activity. Is empowering oneself part of modern Wiccan teaching? When someone tries to put a "bug" in the ear of the unsuspecting for monitoring purposes can we recognize and avoid this. Can we divert the storm intended for our destruction? This at one time was secretive stuff but it has now been given to the wrong people and turned against many innocent people and we need to see how we are being used if we are blind to its operation. Self centered-controlling masters of spirituality are now privy to ancient magic and we need to be aware of what is happening. I am thinking of us as witches. In my family and for 500 years we kept ourselves free from those that would through whatever means put an end to our lives. If those that do not follow the words "do no harm" are in control of world affairs right down to dealings within our own families, shouldn't we be aware. If I am wrong here strike this post and I won't ever bother you all again but I think we need to be self empowered for protection. Your friend, hopefully, Ancientflaxman

Sponsored Post Advertisement
#456892 10/04/08 12:42 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I have often felt the need to protect myself from "psychic attacks" or acts of persuasion and can successfully redirect these types of attacks. There are many people today who, rather that physically or verbally attacking others, use a "mind game" technique or power that one must watch out for.

Are people becoming more gentle and kinder? Maybe some. I wonder though at times, what happened to the communities where people supported each other and trusted each other and got together at harvest time to celebrate? Where are the people who we trusted without a doubt?

I strongly feel that the "witch" of today is one simply because they feel there is nothing else to believe in and the Wiccan belief is romantic and interesting to them and gives them a mysterious power kind of feeling that makes them feel better about themselves. Then there are the ones who are sincere, faithful and honest about their Wiccan beliefs. These people are true to their faith.

Friend? Yes, indeedy!

Last edited by Phyllis, BellaEd; 10/04/08 12:48 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
"An ancient phenomena that very skilled yet unscrupulous psychics, witches, and mystics have used is to enter the dream world of those that they wish to control."

I had this happen to me many years ago. A woman who considered herself a witch (and maybe she was) tried to control me through a dream and unkown to her I had learned from my father how to combat this and ousted her right quickly. I could see the look of complete shock on her face when she disappeared. A few weeks later, I was in a minor car accident with my daughter and just before we crashed I saw this woman's face. After we were released from emergency with no serious injuries, I contacted a psychic friend I knew and together we banished her from all aspects of my life. I never had any further problems with her. There were many people she controlled in this manner and I guess she was angry that she could not do the same with me. But, my faith in Great Spirit and teachings from my father saved me.

Last edited by Phyllis, BellaEd; 10/05/08 02:50 AM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain

Moderated by  Ro Longstreet-Wicca 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.