Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
Francoise07, KeithB18, Bella Marie, Glady, rani singh
57340 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57340 Members
417 Forums
113325 Topics
804652 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 11:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 868
Beetlemess 454
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 323
Jana - Creativity Editor 320
Dorcy 64
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 60
Sandra Investing/HFinance 60
Susan - Meditation Editor 46
Mona - Astronomy 45
Dianne W - Editor 40
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#456764 - 10/04/08 01:45 AM Beaches
Candyce - Adventure Living Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Loc: Washington, D.C.

What are some of your favorite beaches?
I really like southwest Florida's beaches.
This week in my Adventure Living column I write about eco-adventures near the beaches of Sanibel, Captiva, Marco Island and Ft. Myers.

What are some of your favorite sands and what are great things to do off the beach?

Thanks,
Candyce

Award-winning travel journalist
Follow her at familyitrips
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Add Beaches to Twitter Add Beaches to Facebook Add Beaches to MySpace Add Beaches to Del.icio.us Digg Beaches Add Beaches to Yahoo My Web Add Beaches to Google Bookmarks Add Beaches to Stumbleupon Add Beaches to Reddit
#456769 - 10/04/08 01:56 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Vacation Package for you and your Dog

St.Pete Beach, FL: TradeWinds Island Grand resort makes it easy to take along your dog or cat. The resort features 48 pet-friendly suites, a doggie play area with doggie drinking fountains and shade, a walking zone and a special room-service menu serving Mutt Meatloaf and Kitty Kasserolle.

Fido's Fabulous Adventure package at the TradeWinds Island Grand Resort starts at just $387 and includes two-nights in a pet-friendly suite; the nightly pet fee, a Bow Wow WOW pet amenity, as well as the resort fee that provides guests access to water trykes, paddleboats, tennis court play, fitness center and classes and some portions of the children's program.

During November, the resort celebrates National Animal Shelter Week by donating a bag of food to the local SPCA shelter for each package booked that month.

To review the resort's complete pet policy, visit www.JustLetGo.com. For reservations and information, call 866 JUST LET GO (587-8538)or visit www.JustLetGo.com

Please sign-up for the Adventure Living travel newsletter newsletter for more great deals and information.

Thanks,
Candyce
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Add Re: Beaches to Twitter Add Re: Beaches to Facebook Add Re: Beaches to MySpace Add Re: Beaches to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Beaches Add Re: Beaches to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Beaches to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Beaches to Stumbleupon Add Re: Beaches to Reddit
#467348 - 11/11/08 06:28 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
snowman Offline

 I�m interested in Star Trek, it�s so interesting, but it must cost a lot if I buy all of the discs. God bless me, I find a DVD online shop www.dvdsetshop.com which has many series on sale! I bought The Next Generation, Enterprise and Voyager all of them together just cost me $199!! And it played really well on dvd players. They are having a sales promotion now. They gave me a 5% discount because I bought more than $150.00.

Add Re: Beaches to Twitter Add Re: Beaches to Facebook Add Re: Beaches to MySpace Add Re: Beaches to Del.icio.us Digg Re: Beaches Add Re: Beaches to Yahoo My Web Add Re: Beaches to Google Bookmarks Add Re: Beaches to Stumbleupon Add Re: Beaches to Reddit
#498302 - 02/28/09 06:48 AM Re: Beaches [Re: snowman]
Outdoor Aussie Offline

Loc: NSW, Australia
Oh without a doubt my favourite beach is: Watego Beach in Byron Bay, NSW Australia....... I live right on some amazing beaches but we love travelling to visit Byron Bay, it's just amazing :)

#502056 - 03/12/09 05:52 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Outdoor Aussie]
CatesCrafts Offline

OMG I forgot to watch Bridget Sexiest Beaches on the travel channel. Hmmm ok I like the west coast of florida, captiva. Also the carribean, and the French West Indies, where you can go topless.

Cate

#502060 - 03/12/09 05:58 PM Re: Beaches [Re: CatesCrafts]
friendlygirl4u Offline
Amoeba

Laguna Beach, California. And nearly all the beaches in Hawaii, of course!

I love beaches!

#504196 - 03/21/09 01:43 AM Re: Beaches [Re: friendlygirl4u]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Those are all great choices. I haven't been to Watego Beach, Australia, but, hopefully, some day.

In the Caribbean, my favorite beach is Provo, on Turks & Caicos.

Any candidates for least favorite beach--a place not worth the trip?

Best,
Candyce
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#545341 - 08/30/09 07:14 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

We just came back from Jamaica. Half Moon Resort sits on some of the prettiest stretch of sand in MOntego Bay.
This upmarket resort is offering good deals. Now is the time to enjoy luxury for less.

What are some of your favorite CAribbean beaches and resorts?
Best,
Candyce
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#574109 - 12/31/09 02:39 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

It's freezing in D.C. and I am wishing I were on a beach.
My favorite beaches in the Caribbean are Grace Bay, Provo, Turks & Caicos; and almost any beach on Anguilla.

What are some of your best beaches?
Thanks,
Candyce

Edited by CandyceAdventure (12/31/09 02:39 AM)
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#586782 - 02/24/10 04:16 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
Jessica - Southeast USA Offline

Loc: Brevard, NC
Sullivans Island, SC - great neighborhood feel, great food, not too busy!!

#591536 - 03/19/10 06:00 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
3875 Offline

The home inspector saves you and your home from natural calamities and hazardous accidents that can harm your life. You can understand your new home better and you can visit [url=http://equityinspection.com/]Certified Home Inspector[/url] site for more information!

#673334 - 03/28/11 08:50 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Jessica - Southeast USA]
simon baker Offline

Spartacus: Gods of the Aren BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

#673335 - 03/28/11 08:52 AM Re: Beaches [Re: simon baker]
simon baker Offline

Spartacus: Gods of the Aren www.getdvdshere.com

#673336 - 03/28/11 08:53 AM Re: Beaches [Re: simon baker]
simon baker Offline

[url=http://getdvdshere.com/spartacusgodsofthearenaseason1dvdboxset-p-492.html]Spartacus: Gods of the Aren.[/url]

#673338 - 03/28/11 09:00 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Jessica - Southeast USA]
Kaycee Will Offline
Shark

Goa Beaches,,,,In India...

#673339 - 03/28/11 09:01 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Jessica - Southeast USA]
Kaycee Will Offline
Shark

Goa Beaches,,,,In India...

#683196 - 05/03/11 01:42 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Kaycee Will]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Beaches:
What are your favorite beaches anywher ein the world?
MIne: Grace Bay, Provo, turks & Caicos.
Anguilla's beaches all of them are terrific.

Best,
Candyce
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#717317 - 10/01/11 02:49 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
wickyyao Offline
Amoeba

I love Bamboo Beach

#717342 - 10/01/11 03:40 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
anna*AHHA* Offline
Gecko

Loc: earth
Beaches of Southern Florida, both East & West, Melbourne Beach, Pensacola Beach, Nags Head Beach and the beaches of the Outer Banks of NC, The Beaches of Hawaii of which there are many: Kanapaali Beach -- Maui, Waikiki-- Oahu, Sandy Hook NJ, Carmel, CA, Bondi Beach.......love them all!

Love the beach, any beach, any place, any season, PERIOD!

As they say, "A BAD DAY AT THE BEACH IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK"

#717347 - 10/01/11 03:53 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
HolisticHealth19 Offline
Jellyfish

~The beaches of Lyme Regis, great for picking up fossils. ~Porth beach in Newquay, Cornwall for its soft, soft sand. ~The beach in Hastings, East Sussex for its many pebbles and semi precious stones. ~Achakar beach in Tangier for the kite flying.

#719167 - 10/12/11 08:38 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

Those are great beaches. I've heard wonderful things about each, but I have only been to Tangier.

What beaches would you like to visit?
Best,
Candyce
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#722257 - 10/29/11 07:43 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
Ell Bee Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Definitely All beaches around Abdel Tasman National Park in New Zealand. Cape Reinga beach is amazing and also Spirits bay has its magic. Ell Bee New Zealand

#725371 - 11/14/11 01:47 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I've been to Tasmania, but I don't think I was at that beach. I really enjoyed the wildlife in Tasmania.
I was on a beach that had wild seals. Amazing to watch.

Best,
Candyce
Adventure Living
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

#757832 - 04/18/12 07:13 PM Re: Beaches [Re: Candyce - Adventure Living]
Jim Colyer Offline
Parakeet

Loc: Nashville, TN
Michael and I left for Daytona Beach. We had five days together. That was the main thing, father and son sharing an experience. I wanted Michael to see Florida as kids in his age group have. We went to the beach and got in the ocean. Michael bought a board which he surfed on. We collected shells and saw crabs in the sand. We stood on the balcony and watched the waves. It rained. We drove over to Orlando, and Michael got tee shirts at the Hard Rock Cafe. We drove south to the Kennedy Space Center and took the tour. It consisted of the Space Shuttle, Apollo program and the International Space Station. We went to Cocoa Beach, and Michael got a tee shirt from Hooter's. The girl signed it, "To a cutie from a hottie." We saw where they run the Daytona 500, the track on which Dale Earnhardt died. We stayed four nights in the hotel and were together almost constantly. There was stress, but overall it went well. It was apparent that Michael needs a relationship with me and is willing to make an effort. This trip was for him, not to indulge myself at the Space Center. We got reacquainted. We are best friends.

#759895 - 04/30/12 12:09 AM Re: Beaches [Re: Jim Colyer]
BellaOnline Editor
Shark

I am so glad you had a good time with your son. Beach vacations make it easier than most vacations to reconnect with family.
Thanks for your comments.
Best,
Candyce
www.gfvac.com
www.familyitrips.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
What did you SPEND money on today?
by Nancy Roussy
Frugal Living
3 seconds ago
Music ABC game
by Jana - Creativity Editor
Pop Music
17 minutes 14 seconds ago
Word From Last Letter Game
Contests & Sweepstakes
18 minutes 19 seconds ago
Replace one word (Music Titles)
Comedy Movies
19 minutes 48 seconds ago
Shopping at Walmart Game
Home Finance
25 minutes 6 seconds ago
Daily World Peace Group Meditation
by Susan - Meditation Editor
Meditation
Today at 01:54 PM
Shopping at Costco Game
by Beetlemess
Sandwiches
Today at 12:48 PM
First Letter-Last Letter
by Beetlemess
Attention Deficit Disorder
Today at 12:43 PM
Cosmic Halloween Tour . . . If you dare
by Mona - Astronomy
Astronomy
Today at 07:48 AM
Ogden garden verse game
by xmeecosmic
Container Gardening
Today at 07:25 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 63 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.