Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
AnaRuggeri, DolphinNose, chrisandiano, Sarah - English Culture, Lisa Bale
58314 Registered Users
Forum Stats
58,314 Registered Members
417 Forums
119,011 Topics
844,797 Posts

Most users ever online: 615 @ 04/22/15 10:11 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
Nancy Roussy 242
Mona - Astronomy 130
Celestine - Baptist Editor 47
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches/Reading 39
Angie 33
Angela - Drama Movies 25
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 20
Angel S. Class 16
Susan Helene Kramer 15
Korie - California/Yoga/Knitting Editor 13
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 20 of 251 < 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 250 251 >
Topic Options
#454154 - 09/22/08 06:07 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: texasdave]
Divinemother Offline

Loc: California
Hello everyone!
When all is said and done, there are no true religions here. All are false.
The only truth is your heart connection to the Source/Creator.
The Creator is a broad term trying to define a multi-focused Being of immense Love. Divine Love.
This Being is neither male nor female, but can and does focus it's Love into form and enter our world to remind us of the great Love that connects us all.
No religion, no Bible or Holy book, no dogma, no rules, no rituals, no laws, etc., can connect you to this Being. In fact, it keeps you separate via quilt, "sin", sacrifice and the feeling of not being worthy enough to have a direct relationship.
You are taught that you must go through a rabbi, a priest, a minister, a book, do some rituals; not so.
Truth is simple. The Divine is Simple. All souls are pieces of the Divine in physical expression. The connection is already there.
There is never any need or situation that requires anger or the position of, "I'm right/you are wrong".
There is no judgement, for who is there to judge?
Yaeshuel, or Jesus is a part of the Divine who entered our world to remind us of the Love that connects us. He did not come to judge. His words and life were twisted to fit into religion to control the people. He was murdered to shut him up. This is what hatred does. It kills that which it cannot control.
Love allows.

#454162 - 09/22/08 07:10 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Divinemother]
ancientflaxman
Unregistered

It is nice that you can just dismiss all religion as false and you may be perfectly "right on". To recognize a "Creator", in what ever form it possesses, is also religion. There are realms beyond that. This is not the point. More importantly I am wondering about the countless people who use religion as a stepping stone in life to progress down their path to the next level. Sometimes it takes religion to move past or propell a being to the next life experience. Wisdom in word usage is paramount in dealing with people. We can know everything there is to know about spirituality so do we just speak it and let the chips fall where they may. If you believe in this love that you speak of, lead them, don't dash what they have. Love is gentle and it does not always speak everything it knows. Great leaders allow lesser thought but lead by how they live. Our own children witness that and that alone is the key to progress for us all in the spiritual.

#454181 - 09/22/08 11:38 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ]
Divinemother Offline

Loc: California
I only present the facts, unless otherwise stated.
What Soul decides to do with the information is neither right nor wrong. Soul has freewill.
But truth is truth and I believe enough Souls here would rather know that than to stay within their Illusions.
I allow Soul to hear the truth and decide for themselves.

#455383 - 09/27/08 10:54 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Divinemother]
ancientflaxman
Unregistered

I was born blind. My friend was telling me about a beautiful red rose that she saw and how radiant the color was, maybe even healing.

#455393 - 09/27/08 11:39 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ]
Phyllis Doyle Burns Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Reno, NV
Hold the rose, feel the rose, smell the rose, ancientflaxman. You are wise and loving and reach out to all, regardless of what they believe. You know your heart, you know your beliefs, you know your truths, yet you allow others to know their own truths and hold them near and dear and follow their own path. It would be nice if all could do that. There is one goal and many ways to get there.

"Let us all become spiritual warriors and fight our greatest enemy - ourselves." Black Elk's vision

#455560 - 09/28/08 11:46 AM Re: The Goddess [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]

Do you know that the way to Boston from where I live is the right and probably only way to get there? Yet for someone who lives in, say Florida, it is not the right way for them. Just thought I would present the facts.

#456477 - 10/02/08 02:11 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
ancientflaxman
Unregistered

The most valuable resource on the planet is each other but we have pushed that away and replaced it with things.

#456502 - 10/02/08 03:06 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: ]

It is not things that makes one wealthy - it is the abundance of beauty and friends we see all around us. If only we choose to look and hold it dear.

#456522 - 10/02/08 04:29 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Phyllis Doyle Burns]
Chelle - Marriage Editor Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee

Loc: Lake Lanier, Georgia
Sorry I have not been terribly active in this discussion...it started before I became editor - so I'm kind of playing catch up.

So let me state first, I am not going to allow anyone to come onto this site and berate other users or their religious beliefs.

If this continues to happen, the posts will be deleted- and the user will be reported to the forum manager for possible banning.

This forum is open to all religions. This is about spirituality, and everyone has their own path to that. There are several specific religious forums on here that one may go to.

I myself am Christian, and do not necessarily agree with everyone that posts on here personally. But this forum is not about proving who is right or who is wrong, it is about finding strength and peace within oneself.

#456762 - 10/03/08 06:13 PM Re: The Goddess [Re: Chelle - Marriage Editor]

Originally Posted By: ChelleLaunch&Spirituality
This forum is open to all religions. This is about spirituality, and everyone has their own path to that. There are several specific religious forums on here that one may go to.

I myself am Christian, and do not necessarily agree with everyone that posts on here personally. But this forum is not about proving who is right or who is wrong, it is about finding strength and peace within oneself.

Thank you, Michelle, for your thoughts and wisdom. I apologize if I posted anything out of line.

Page 20 of 251 < 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 250 251 >

Moderator:  Debbie-SpiritualityEditor 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Panda Internet Security Free
by Nancy Roussy
Virus & Spam
5 minutes 57 seconds ago
AVG
by Nancy Roussy
Virus & Spam
8 minutes 5 seconds ago
How is your health these days?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
13 minutes 0 seconds ago
Thanksgiving Tips
by Tuculia
Daughters
Today at 04:09 PM
Lisa's Daily 10pm EST / 8pm MST Meditation
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Meditation
Today at 02:57 PM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Angie
Inspiration
Today at 02:28 PM
Networking
by Angie
Genealogy
Today at 02:24 PM
Spiders!
by Nancy Roussy
Clairvoyance
Today at 01:11 PM
What is your favorite Gospel Song?
by Celestine - Baptist Editor
Baptist
Today at 11:23 AM
Simple Sewing Kits
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor
Sewing
Today at 10:07 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
1 registered (Nancy Roussy), 134 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2016 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.