Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi Melylou! Aw, doesn't London get any autumn weather, or do ya just go straight to rainy?

We have an apple orchard nearby that is so fun to go to... they also have berries! Lots and LOTS of berries!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Hello Deanna, yes we do have some autumn weather... when it's not raining :-) the trees are beautiful, but no creeks in the city, no bbq, no mountain roads or any orchards...
How nice to have an apple orchard with berries. Down the street from where I grew up we had this little family who lived on "Berry Patch Farms"... this time of year they would have pumpkins and hay rides... I am afraid they went out of business a few years back :-(

BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
BellaOnline Editor
Zebra
It's not really an activity as such, but my miniature dark red Japanese acer in my back garden is so beautiful at this time of the year that I enjoy it every day when I look out the kitchen window!

T
Amoeba
Amoeba
T
I love all doing all the things that you have all mentioned. But, one of my all-time favorite things to do in the fall is to make, and eat, soup. My whole family loves soup -- it is comfort food at its best. Over the years, I've been perfecting recipes, and everyone in my family has their favorites. Chicken and corn chowder, mulligatawny, pasta fagioli... we love them all. We'll pack soup up in a thermos and go to the beach and have a soup picnic while we fly kites. It's the best!

Tricia Krietzberg, Charity Editor
Charity Website
Charity Forum

Visiting the mountain valleys full of orange Aspen trees, standing in the middle of them and gazing with awe as they turn super golden with the setting sun behind them, tromping through the leaves on the ground and going home to a cozy fire with my man.
:-)

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
I like to go to the Fall Festivals that are held at the local churches. Also, art galleries change their displays as well as museums. And I go to the library and look up autumn subjects.
And of course, I like to sit outside at Starbucks with a steamy pumpkin latte. smile

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
S
Shark
Shark
S
Originally Posted By: daisybun

And of course, I like to sit outside at Starbucks with a steamy pumpkin latte. smile

Are those good? It sounds kind of rich. Is it just the spices from pumpkin pie?

Shark
Shark
Originally Posted By: Melylou
... yes we do have some autumn weather... when it's not raining :-)

I hear you. Where I live is beautiful when it is NOT raining.

BTW- Melylou, the picture you use for the forum logo is very interesting. smile (if I were a school girl, I would say it's COOL!)

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Melylou, we love hay rides too... and going to the pumpkin patch!

Gillian, your Japanese Acer sounds beautiful! I have to admit, the turning colors of the trees is one of the biggest thrills of this time of year! I LOVE the rich colors!

Tricia, we LOVE mulligatawny too! Yumm!! A soup picnic sounds like fun!

Joan, we love the aspen trees too... there's a local grove that we try to visit every year - in fact, we just went the first of September. The leaves were just turning yellow!

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
The best part of autumn for me is going outside and taking in the gorgeous tree colors. Smelling autumn in the air, the smell of leaves and chilly weather. Hearing the crunch of leaves under my feet. Seeing all the squirrels (I call them all Nutter Butters smile ) collecting their winter dinner ingredients.

Autumn and winter aren't always warm, as we know, and this is why many people complain about them. But autumn is the only season that you can see so many colors at once in many given natural areas, and winter is so simple. Especially when everything is covered in snow, it is so simple to me and gives me the impression that all is right with the world.

Seasons are beautiful.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 05/03/24 09:25 AM
Moisturizing Winter Skin the Right Way
by gigi333 - 05/03/24 01:58 AM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 05/01/24 04:43 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 05/01/24 01:09 PM
Springtime Sewing Projects
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 05/01/24 10:57 AM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/28/24 05:54 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.