logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Do you believe that the way in which you treat yourself attracts like-minded people into your life? I mean if you treat yourself with respect, do you then attract others who will treat you with respect and treat themselves with respect?

I always like a good success story and that's why Paula Deen's book is our latest featured article and also our November Book Club Selection. Here's the link Paula Deen A Memoir - Review

The Self Development Shop is now open for business. Please stop by and look around - there are two pages filled with empowering self-development books. Here's the link: The Self Development Shop

For our Self Development newsletter subscribers, here is the answer to our pearl of wisdom quiz - TRUE

If you'd like to learn about the newest articles on Self Development site and participate in our weekly quiz - please sign up for the free weekly newsletter. Here's the link: FREE Weekly Self Development Newsletter

Thank for for reading and participating in our forum!

~Sharon

Sharon Michaels
Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
Most definitely!

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Yes, I have attracted some wonderful people -- also some not so wonderful.
My Mom says I'm a 'nut magnet'! smile
Sheryl

Former Chocolate Editor. Also known as Daisybun.
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
I totally believe in that statement. That is why when I look at the people I have attracted - I begin to wonder about myself.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Absolutely!! smile

If you're not happy about how you're being treated by others in your life, start becoming aware of how you treat yourself, how you think about yourself.

Do something for yourself each day that you wish someone else would do for you.

If you do this consistantly, you're attracting being treated well - by yourself AND others! wink

Treat yourself as you would a loved one.

When you go through a rough time, treat yourself as you would a loved one who's going through a rough time. Be gentle and loving with yourself.

Most of us are raised to be tough on ourselves - and that becomes an automatic pattern, which attracts others who will treat us in the same way - keeping the status quo. But we can change it by becoming consciously aware, and by making conscious decisions to be good to ourselves. smile

Love and Light and Magic xxx

Low Self Esteem? YourselfEmpowered.com
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
I think you just said something that I need to be more aware of - like attracts like.

Thanks Illusions!!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Shark
Shark
I totally agree that we attract people in our lives... at our own level. Throughout the last decade as I started to pay more attention to what type of people I attracted into my life, I noticed a big change. As I started treating myself better and honoring my boundaries more, I began to attract more positive people into my life. It's like magic! ...not an instant magic, but a very slow yet pleasant one. smile

F
F
Absolutely. We are all vibration. I kind of see it like harmonics, when we meet someone who matches our vibe, its like a harmonic.

Like your point Cara-Philosophy re magic "a very slow yet pleasant one".

flynn

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
Yes, I think we attract people into our lives, for all sorts of reasons. Sometimes I think it's because we need to learn something from them. So even if we don't have an easy ride with that person I believe it helps us in some way. The other day I attracted someone who made me angry so I had to look at why that was. I also believe we attract people into our lives to love us and who we can love and people to help us. I think really we attract exactly what we need at any moment.

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Yes in deed, the good, the bad ,and the ugly wink

Rosie L

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.