Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
CrochetQueen #456903 10/04/08 02:41 PM
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Kids that will always wonder whether or not their dad really did it - I am sure he told them he didn't.........Just like Drew Petersen and his wife, Stacy - the kids are the real ones with the lifetime burden.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
CrochetQueen #456928 10/04/08 03:01 PM
L
Amoeba
Amoeba
L
KARMA!!!!!

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Phyllis, BellaEd
I knew it! Do you think he will spend the rest of his life behind bars? Maybe this really is pay back time, huh?

Nah, life in prison really means ten years. He will probably do two years.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I agree, Vance. I get low-time, but like most of you here, I feel he's absolutely, guilty of both crimes.

It seems like these types of people keep pushing the bar, suffering from "God" complex, untouchable. I think they question it all, after awhile, and push even harder. It's kind of boring if you think about it, shocking the public and no body cares. Like pay attention to me, kind of thing.

Negative is just a big yawn w/out repercussion...

Kids also almost always give their parents the halo effect. Unless it's something that is directly associated with them but even then they tend to defend the parents actions, even blaming themselves. It's too bad too, taking on that kind of responsability at such a young age. It can lead to all sorts of rebellious actions

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Elephant
Elephant
DEC 5 is the sentencing. On the kidnapping charges alone it's a minumum of 15 to life with paroll after 5 years possible.

I won't say what my opinion on the Nicole/Ron murders is, because it is moot since he was not convicted. If we are to have any faith in our system of justice, we must abide by the courts verdict.

However, I believe he DID do these crimes and he was convicted like he should have been.

He is also guilty of bad judgment (ie, the book, the road rage incident, etc) and he is paying for his actions now and in the future.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Lady J #457123 10/05/08 04:18 PM
Shark
Shark
Boo Hoo. No Johnnie Cochran to save O.J.'s butt this time. frown I guess his dream team of lawyers was too busy in other filings to help him this time. Somewhere in Heaven Nichole must be grinning like a Cheshire cat.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.