eek What a week! Three major finacial institutions biting the dust!!! And many others following. Are you prepared in case we have to face depression? Do you have enough savings to make it through? DO you have a plan?

It's hard to believe that in 2008 and all the wealth of the land that this could be in our very near future. My heart breaks for all those people that have lost their life savings. For all that have lost their jobs. All those losing their homes. It's just crazy to me!!! crazy

To be honest, it's also angers me. Especially when I see CEO's and executives who new the deal, and cut out months before, taking with them, millions of dollars. Or in the case of Washington Mutal's CEO probably walking away with 11 million AND a severance pay after only three weeks! Three Weeks! of work!!! Does that make any sense? While the mailroom clerk or administative assistant hets no warning and is out before it's noon! It just isn't right.

I often wonder what these people would do if they were in the shoes of the majority of Americans that work paycheck to paycheck. Would they be so cavilier or flippant about money issues? It appears to be easier when it's someone else's money! Kind of like playing Monopoly--only, they don't go to jail...they take the money and run.