Print Thread
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Read my article and follow the links I have provided to see if you believe that Natalie Wood was mrdered, committed suicide or her death was accidental.

Then come back here and discuss your beliefs.

You Be the Judge

Natalie Wood Murder, Suicide, Accidental Death
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 09/12/08 10:07 AM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
Last edited by Vance Wrestling and Crime; 09/12/08 10:09 AM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I personally believe her death was accidental. If she was mixing prescription drugs with wine that night, it is safe to say that she was unstable anyway and could have easily slipped and fell and not had the wherewithall to block herself from hitting her head.

Of course, I am not sure of the height of her fall but I don't think it matters if you are in a drug and alcohol fueled stupor.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Great article, Vance! I would really have to study this incident more to make up my mind, so I chose "not sure".

Because I adored Wagner and Wood as a couple, I was very upset when he remarried after her death to an actress I never liked and began to despise him - childish, I know, but I grew up loving Natalie and Robert and thought they were perfect for each other. Apparently, they were not so perfect together - so, I am not sure what to believe.

It is rather hard to believe that a fall of that short distance would have killed her. And if she was so "out of it" on alcohol and drugs, how would she have been disturbed or annoyed enough to get out of bed, find her way to the dinghy, fuss around with the rope and think clearly enough to have done all that? I honestly do not think she could have mentally managed all that if she had been drunk and on drugs. Something does not mesh with all that story.

I am interested to know what other people will say about Natalie's death.

Last edited by Phyllis, BellaEd; 09/12/08 01:49 PM.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Phyllis, BellaEd
I am interested to know what other people will say about Natalie's death.

Yes, I am too. It should be an interesting topic.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
I am still not sure. My late husband and I were in Catalina about a month before that happened. I know the area where she died.

There are so many boats so close together there that no one?? I mean no one? heard her fall in the water? No one??

Granted, if she had had a lot to drink that night, she probably was not in control and accidents can indeed happen.

And - with the link that Vance provided - if Robert Wagner wasn't feeling guilty - why is he still talking about it - like he has to defend himself?

Perhaps with the fight - things happened and she was killed accidently in the boat, then the body was carried out and placed gently in the water later.............that could explain why no one in that sea of boats heard a splash.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
I found this link just now as well.

The article mentions that it is a rubber dinghy and that she drown, but I don't understand how she drowned in the Dinghy. They said that she was in the water and an overcoat was weighing her down, which would explain how she drown, but if she drowned, how was she finally able to climb into the dinghy when she couldn't before she was drowning?

Plus the article says that she screamed for help but no one heard her because of a loud radio and partiers nearby. How does they know that she was screaming for help?

Here is what I think happened. I think she accidentally fell into the water and drowned, but she was still with the yacht and dinghy. Then eventually, either one or both men found her there, didn't want to be questioned or whatever with her body on board so either one or both men placed her body in the dinghy and pushed it away from the yacht so it would like she did it on her own by accident.

Also, why would Robert Wagner call the shore patrol to look for her when he could have looked for her himself with the yacht.

There are too many unanswered questions.

Last edited by Vance Wrestling and Crime; 09/13/08 10:57 AM.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Phyllis Doyle Burns
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
lol yep I just saw it and was going to post something about it so I am glad you did.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
I would like to read his book "Pieces Of My Heart". Maybe that would give me more clarity on things.

Last edited by Phyllis, BellaEd; 09/24/08 10:20 PM.

Phyllis Doyle Burns

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.