Next Thread
Print Thread
#417302 05/11/08 02:41 PM
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Why be confused? Here's the most successful and proven way to lose weight. The Best Way to Lose Weight

Sponsored Post Advertisement
J
Koala
Koala
J
Great article, Moss! I totally agree that instead of "dieting" people should aim at lifestyle changes that are lasting. This will not only take off weight, but keep it off for the long term.

I read in a recent issue of Body and Soul that one very successful way to lose weight is to keep a journal. Either make entries of the foods you eat, like a food log, or even write about your feelings about losing weight and food, or just to keep you busy instead of snacking.

You could also journal about how you're changing your life in a healthy way, keeping track of exercise, health tips you're following and how wonderful you feel by following them.

B
Parakeet
Parakeet
B
Moss, thanks so much for promoting the healthy lifestlye as the best way to lose weight. I lost 10 lbs last year by improving my eating and exercise habits and the changes I made, I'm still doing, like eating more veggies and walking every day.

I've tried the food diary too, which worked well for me. ONce I wrote down everything I was eating, I found out I was consuming a lot more food and calories than I thought I was.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Moss, thanks for the article. I agree, lifestyle changes are the way to go.

My mom lost her last 20 lbs of baby weight 28 years after the fact when she started South Beach four years ago. It was a lifestyle diet that indulged her cravings for rich good-for-you fats (avocado, walnut, olive oil, certain cheeses) in moderation, and she never missed the carbs.

For me, DH and I have found a steady meal plan that we both like and don't get tired of, that is healthy and gets us eating breakfast. We also switched from "white" carbs to whole grains. We have more energy and feel better, so that's encouraging.

Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Moss, thanks for the article. I agree, lifestyle changes are the way to go.

My mom lost her last 20 lbs of baby weight 28 years after the fact when she started South Beach four years ago. It was a lifestyle diet that indulged her cravings for rich good-for-you fats (avocado, walnut, olive oil, certain cheeses) in moderation, and she never missed the carbs.

For me, DH and I have found a steady meal plan that we both like and don't get tired of, that is healthy and gets us eating breakfast. We also switched from "white" carbs to whole grains. We have more energy and feel better, so that's encouraging.

D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Thanks for article, it looks like great and charming for those people who looking to weight loss.Here some another tips for weight loss might be useful for people who can be change their life style with it.

I'd like to introduce our fitness tracking siteBellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Moderated by  Moss - Nutrition Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.