#447903 08/28/08 08:59 PM
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Read about the bounty hunter who wants Casey Anthony's bail withdrawn.

Anthony case

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Gecko
Gecko
S
I've been following this case pretty close and I hate to be the judge and jury, but everything points to Caylee's mother being guilty in the murder of her daughter. If it were my son or daughter that went missing I would be on the phone to the police immediately (not days, not weeks later). You wouldn't find me out partying with friends like nothing happened and everything is business as usual. Even now as the case has grown cold, Casey Anthony has done nothing to help police but has done everything to aid in her own defense, playing the tight-lipped, got nothin' to say. I'm disgusted that she was even let out on bail. What a total circus. That little girl is dead somewhere and everyone is concerned with Casey Anthony's rights. Give me a break. She did it. This reminds me of the Ramsey Case - also still unsolved. Blah blah blah. If this isn't ridiculous police work I don't know what it is?

R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
This almost sounds stupid to say, but........ "AHA"!

There was something wrong with that mother/story from day 1. I really hope she gets what is coming to her.

I am thinking maybe she killed the child by accident and panicked. I really don't think (or do not want to think) that she did it on purpose.

There was a story a few days ago on how she wanted to give the child up for adoption - but her mother talked her out of it. I am not sure how much of that is true or false. But - if she had - that child would be alive.

I never had children because I knew I didn't have the patience that I felt I would have needed. I could see myself telling them that they have no wants and needs as I might have been in a hurry to do things - no time for what they might want to do, etc. But I know I wouldn't have harmed them physically. (Emotionally - probably and that is just as bad)

To see a case like this and just know the mother was involved just kills me. For her to know she wanted to give her up for adoption tells me she knew she shouldn't have been a mother, either. Maybe this should be in our no children forum....??

Anyway - If the grandmother really did talk her daughter into keeping the baby when she didn't want it - then she is pretty much to blame as well - especially when she said she smelled something like a dead body rotting. It was said that the grandma later said it was old pizza that she smelled. She should have acted on that instinct!

If you go back over the stories - maybe the mother is the way she is because of HER mom!!!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Old pizza does not smell like rotting corpse. I have had plenty of old pizzas at my house (not too many times, of course lol) but I really dont even remember them smelling at all. They just get hard.

Cadaver sniffing dogs got a scent of dead body as well. I am sure they can tell the difference between between old pizza and old corpse. She should go to jail and stay in jail until they find the girl or the remains. She didn't report her missing until a month after and still cannot come up with the babysitter who supposedly had Caylee for the day.

Something is definitely rotten in the state of Denmark...er...Florida rather. lol.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Vance I agree, My grandson was missing for the most 20mins when he was 4 I had pictures given to the police, i was uncontrollable, crying, non stop looking. what a horrible feeling, thank God he was found a short time later with some older kids. having a missing child has to be the worse.

Rosie L

Moderated by  Vance - Crime Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.