Print Thread
#444783 08/16/08 01:13 PM
R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
Halloween is almost around the corner!!

I cannot wait to smell all the Halloween goodies...the candy corn, the cinnamon on the candy apples, the chocolate, etc...

The party food......like deviled eggs upside down with licorice sticks for tails and two cloves for eyes (mice). I love the smell (and taste) of eggs.

The candles in the fragrances of autumn leaves, apples, candy corn, pumpkin.........

What do you like at Halloween?

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
A
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
A
All of the above! Also, I love the smell of fall weather.

One year we had a smell that wasn't so great.
We (ok, I) had too many extension cords plugged into our outdoor outlet--we go a bit overboard with outdoor Halloween decorations, needless to say. grin

Thank goodness nothing caught on fire, but we did have an unpleasant smell of smoke for a few minutes. Not unpleasant enough for us to stop putting decorations up, but enough to have an electrician come out and tell us exactly how many decorations we could have plugged into each outlet.

While he was there, we decided to go ahead and go over our outdoor Christmas decoration plan as well. smile

Back to more pleasant Halloween fragrances, I also love apple cider simmering on the stove. It fills the house with the most wonderful smell!

My ultimate favorite Halloween smell, I have to admit, is a huge bowl of candy that I have a legitimate reason to have sitting in front of me. Granted, I�ve been good in the years past, and only purchased candy that I didn�t like.

The smell was still there, but since it was candy I didn't like the taste or smell at all...let's just say the kids got lots more candy that year! laugh

Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I went to the store today and they have Halloween stuff out already The best part of Halloween, the Candy I buy it but i don't give it out my neighborhood just isn't safe. So i eat all the candy ;o)

Rosie L
L
Shark
Shark
L
I love to smell the apples--not the fresh green ones (which I do like but in the late Summer like now)--the ripe red ones! And caramel!
Ravyn

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
D
D
Fragrance of strawberry is awesome.
I also like that of apple.

R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
I forgot - like Brandii said - apple cider simmering on the stove. I can take the smell of it warm - or cold!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

L
Shark
Shark
L
I love the smell of fallen oak leaves after a warm rain--earthy and pungent. I walk the dog and we crush them and they mingle with the pine on the edge of the yard--mmmm, especially if the air is crisp and cooled from the rain. I also love that "ionized" smell after a rain.
Ravyn

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt

Moderated by  Juliette-Fragrance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.