logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline
I was just wondering if your sensitivities are on all the time or do they come in waves? How long can you go without taping into it. Or can you even tap into it or it taps into you? Is it something I should try to excercise everyday? Or just when it comes? Do your clairvoyance sensitivities ever misguide you? I mean are you ever wrong? Have you ever confused you emotions or mental opinions with your clairvoyance?

I know I have sensitivites and I am learning about them. I know that they can be very strong at times and it seems to flow so free and true but other times I feel like the river has run dry. This feeling is fustrating because I feel that it is soothing when they are active.

How do you find exactly what your gifts and strength are and how do you use them when you want and not when they are ready for you to use? I hope this makes sense. I have alway had gifts but never had a teacher or known what to do with them.

Any advice would be helpful and appreciated.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
These are all really good questions. Have you ever considered taking one on one classes? These tap into the more advanced areas of learning. You might be ready for them.

But, for me personally, I utilize my sensitivities about as much as I use traffic lights. For a lot of people that can be draining and in the beginning it was for me. There are sometimes when I don't take the time and energy to clear & control, well, because I'm lazy really or in a bad/impatient mood, etc. I always pay for it when i don't. But with control, I wouldn't want it any other way really smile I'm at a point where even though I might not like everything I see, I've had a relationship enough with my abilities to where I trust them almost emphatically.

Can feelings misguide you? Absolutely. Especially, when they are not taken as seriously as they should be. Often people like to be scared or let ego get in the way. Those can be disasterous. There is only one perfect source. I look at it that way, and as we are imperfect we tap into perfection. We can always misinterpret something. how often has someone just said something to us and we thought they meant something else? Same thing.

This is where classes would benefit you. Misdiagnosing info. can lead into a road of resistance and self doubt. When you do this type of work, you kind of have to go into it bareing all - all the time. Unless there's an editor or director, sometimes it can be a little like tripping down a runway...lol

The "river running dry" feeling is another area where courses would help. There's a reason this sensation find us. It isn't imagination.

All of this is kind of like learning German or cooking. You can pick up plenty of tid bits here and there and the best lessons are going to be in mistakes of what not to do. But, you kind of get to a point where all of the searching adds more conflict and wasted energy than you need and you need a mentor, when your ready that is to begin producing something substantion you can steadily work with.

At the end of August we will be starting a second session of classes that will go into the fall if you're interested. you can pm me or phone direct.

just a thought.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
one on one classes are not something that is easily located. Are there any good books?

S
S
one on one classes are not something that is easily located. Are there any good books?

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
There are a lot of good books out there. If you just go to the bookstore in the new age section and thumb through them, usually they find you. I chose not to read a lot of books while I was trying to figure my gifts out. for me, I was just nervous my imagination would give me more to worry about.

But I'm finding more and more sophisticated writers now. I'll go through some of the titles at home. one that i liked was Dark Night of the Soul, Burning Flame of Love. It's not for everyone though.

I went through a sad time of "seeing" and this one explained virtually all the stages of spirituality and gifts that unfold along the way.

One on one classes can be done over the phone too. Don't give up. Usually when we're ready, things in that area just seem to fall into place.

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
OP Offline
I think classes would be wonderful. The one gift I can rely on the most is my connection with spirits. I can talk for them. And what I say to their loved ones is right on the head. Their are rarely mistakes with them only in my perception of what they are showing me, its hard to explain. I may not understand the relavance of a blanket or a smell but they do. But sometimes after I have communicated with them they tend to hang around a little. I think in a way they want to show me somethings about them also. I have gotten good at sending them away although their is one in particular that comes often and I don't know who he is or what he wants. I think he wants me to tell the ones he loves that he is watching over them but when I do he still doesn't leave so I think I may have him confused with a different family. I think he kind of rides the back of another spirit so I know that this person is definitely in that family I just cant figure out who he is. But as I type this I am starting to get some ideas of drawing the pictures he sends me and showing them to the family and seeing if it means anything at all. What do you think? I have learned that there are a few jokers out there that like to shout out their names at times they don't belong. That gift is very strong and I think it may be because I accept it the most even though my religous beliefs make me wonder why they are still here or how they can communicate with me. The funniest guy who comes around is Jack he is so strong and funny. He is my best friends dad. He sends me funny things that have happen to him but he also sends me smells of things that are not so nice.

As for my psychic abilities they are flighty.

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I love the idea of drawing images. The say a picture is worth a thousand words.

As for who the message is for...

When someone doesn't leave, it's not always because we have the wrong family or person. I mean sometimes it can be, but it could also be that we have a portion of the message and there's something more to it.

Piggy backing can be a part of that message as well. You might try two separate sketch pads. One for your interpretation and one for communication with whomever, the person has in mind, even if you don't know who it is quite yet.

Elleise
clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
S
S
I have seen some sensitives use tarot cards and even regular poker cards. How do they use these to focus? Is this a way that can help draw out our abilities?

Last edited by sewnuts; 08/15/08 09:59 PM.
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Not necessarily. It really isn't the object itself that is the source of consistency of the information but rather just a tool to focuss on in the sense of keeping your physical eyes busy. If a deck of cards speaks to you, like a new set of drapes or something else that makes you feel a special way, that can help get you in the mood or centered.

Playing cards or house cards can be used as well as nothing at all. In all honesty you could stare at a nickle if it gets you to that "zone" where images begin appearing in your mind.

For me, I usually just stare slightly to the right of the person in front of me. If they want to use cards then I do. It's up to them.

A person can come for a reading and draw a set of 10 cards with hearts and wands, then turn around and draw cards like the tower and/or death. It doesn't change the information or events. The reading will be the same. The information will already be in the super conscious or causal planes and in effect ready to commence.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Last edited by Eleise - Clairvoyance; 08/20/08 03:43 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
T
You can easily develop ESP. Well, relatively, it takes 2 years, while it gives imidiate peace, but long term ESP.

You can check Kuji-In, a Buddhist esoteric system that transforms you in a supernatural being (search "kuji-in" on google) or you can try "Develop ESP and Supernatural Abilities", search on amazon or on google, written by Francois Lepine, that gives you a quick way to develop almost any ESP and you can chose when to activate and not.

Life is wonderful!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.