logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rihanna Offline OP
OP Offline
R
I don't wear perfume everyday, but when I'm in the mood to put it on I wear, I use the one which has a nice soft fragrance. I hate strong overpowering scents. I really love Perfumes , and even if I have many I can�t stop buying them....Lately I have discovered a cool website where you can treat yourself with low prices perfumes . I already tested the website. If interested go to:
http://www.perfumezilla.com

Last edited by Rihanna; 08/05/08 05:59 AM.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Here is another site - for quality, affordable fragrances is:

www.youravon.com/gdooley

I have ordered from the site and the products come at the same time it would be delivered to you.

Shipping is only $3 - and today - that is a savings in itself. They do have codes that you can use sometimes to get free shipping.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

G
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
G
Hey Robin, Thanks for the vote of confidence here.

Is it okay if I post some details about the Avon colognes we have coming up in the near future?

The one thing to remember about AVON colognes is they are usually exclusively made for AVON. This means you will not find them on the open market.

Avon colognes are as various as our taste and smells but I do like the way they tailor their colognes to really match a particular mood or style or smell.

I am a person who loves smells. I am an aromatherapy person. I believe the sense of smell can set the mood for any occassion or just an every day good smell.

I am an AVON cologne person. They have what I like and the prices are great compared to some of the department stores. Also Avon colognes last longer. I used one cologne one afternoon after a shower and the next day my husband could still smell it that evening when he came home from work.

So not only do you get a great smelling cologne but a little goes a long way therefore saving you money in the long run.

L
Shark
Shark
L
I would love to hear about Avon colognes--I do not have n Avon lady--I might buy once or twice a year, so it is not worth their time--but I am generationally Avon! I miss the oldies from the 60's and 70's! I would love to know when they have the old ones back for specials and to find about new ones. If you don't post here, drop me an email every once in awhile! LadyLvsNyt at Yahoo dot com.
Ravyn

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Grace - feel free to post away.......I love a lot of the fragrances AVON has...and not just the perfumes...the fragranced shower gels are wonderful!!

LadyLvsNyt - I, too, remember AVON's oldies. In fact my Mom - no longer here - wore one fragrance all her life and that was Topaz by AVON.....I think they bring
them back around November/December...if I remember right...so it should be soon!!

Just because it doesn't come from an expensive department store doesn't mean it is not a good perfume!! It depends on your disposable income, your body chemistry, etc.....

The fragrances that come to your door are just as good. In fact, Mary Kay has one called Affection - THAT one lasts! In the Mary Kay line - that one is my favorite.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Moderated by  Juliette-Fragrance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.