Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Natural breast cancer prevention along with a good breast cancer diet can help reduce your risk of the disease most women fear most. Here's how! Natural Breast Cancer Prevention Strategies

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
Hi Moss,

Thank you for such a positive article on lowering the risk of breast cancer. It's so easy to feel helpless in the face of this disease, and taking whatever steps we can to lower our risk goes a long way toward empowerment.

Short of bilateral prophylactic mastectomy (and even that is not a 100% guarantee), breast cancer can't be prevented, and I always try to caution my audience to keep things in perspective. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle may reduce our risk of breast cancer (as well as many other diseases), and yet a person who is doing "everything right" can still be diagnosed with breast cancer or suffer a recurrence.

However, with all that said, I'm a firm believer that nutrition is our best preventative medicine. Our bodies are miraculous in their ability to ward off the deadly effects of the toxins we are bombarded with every day. We just need to give them the tools to fight with! We are so lucky to have you and your wonderful site to learn from in this regard.

Last edited by Gail A - Breast Cancer Ed; 08/12/08 11:21 AM.

Gail Armanini, Editor
Breast Cancer Site *** Breast Cancer Forum

Moderated by  Moss - Nutrition Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.