Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#442349 08/09/08 09:39 AM
R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
I was the oldest child and was two weeks late exactly. I was supposed to have been born on 11/13/59 and was born 11/27/59.

I have 4 planets under Scorpio in my 3rd house, including the moon (I think it is the 3rd house).......

After reading both Scorpio and Sagittarius, I know that where I am a Sag - I am definitely a Sag. I also hold grudges and do not forgive or forget and want to sting - just like a Scorpio. There are other things.

I did my numerology report last night for both days and the #8 is my number for the birth date of 11/27/1959.........the #3 is for the day I should have been born - 11/13/1959. I am so much more a #3 than a #8!!

Could I possibly be both? I know this is odd for most people to comprehend, but sometimes I feel as though I just found out I was adopted and am searching for my real identity.....

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
I hope you find yourself Robin,

Rosie L
R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
I think I have resigned myself to being bipolar in the way of signs

Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Robin,

I completely understand. I'm an Aries with a lot of planets in Taurus so I feel like I am quite a bit of both. I'm not an expert but I definitely believe there is much more in your chart to influence your personality and life than your sun sign.

Trish Deneen
PatriciaJoy.com
B
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
B
Hi Robin:

I'm new here, but had to jump in. We were born on the exact same day 11/27/1959.
Perhaps you're both? A Sagipio wink

R
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
R
A Sagipio - sounds like a new pasta dish - LOL - I like my new sign. I still want the horse part, but maybe with a scorpion upper part.

Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

All the signs that are in our Chart actually play a big part in who we are, NOT just our Sun Sign as most people tend to believe. You said that you Moon is in Scorpio and that you have other planets in Scorpio, if that is the most dominant sign in your chart you will see alot of Scorpio traits in your personality as well as you Sag traits.

I am actually taking a course in Astrology and Parapsychology and am looking to start my own business eventually doing Birth Charts shortly. If you would like I can do one for you, I can use the practice for my class. PM me or post in here if you want me to do one for you.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
magic, welcome to the forum, noticed you are also from Massachusetts , hope that you enjoy your stay here.
Rosie

Rosie L
S
S
Hello

I am a Sagitarious, my daughter is the same she was born on my birthday (5 days late), my son was born on 29th Steptember (sorry not sure of sign) and my husband is a Pisces.

I am feeling very confused about a lot of things and wonder if there are any mediums etc out there that can give me a guiding hand?

thankyou

L
Shark
Shark
L
for ten days on either side of a sun sign change you are a "cusp" of the previous or next sun sign. A good book will explain what this means. You also need to take into consideration your rising sign and your moon sign. Some people go by the date they were conceived. (and what about people who never went thru the labor and were born caesarian?)

I was born one hour off Gemini on a full moon. I am much more of my moon sign than my sun or rising.

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Donna_Astrology 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.