Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Tianna #423725 06/05/08 07:40 AM
L
Shark
Shark
L
thanks Tianna, I have used a Spirit Board for years--a colorful Ouija Board--and never had any problems. And I know what demonic activity is, I have had personal experiences with evil since childhood. The key is putting yourself in the right place and yes it is a much deeper place than is served by marketing it as a child's game. I find I have to meditate and almost let myself trance out for anything coherent to come thru. And do not underestimate the power---including kinetic power--of your own mind, you have to approach it with clear intent or it will tell you what you want to hear whether it is the truth or not. If you approach it with fear, even on a subconscious level you will get what you bring to it.
I find the concept of using a talking board to be very much like the idea of Law of Attraction. You have to be careful how you form thoughts and what is behind them when you approach it. The most useful and positive experiences I have had with it are when I go into it not even expecting or worrying if something negative will cross my path--I do not even let it enter my mind, not even as a doubt. If I can't do that then I am prepared for anything or I put it away for later when I can. It takes alot of discipline.

Last edited by RavynG; 06/05/08 07:42 AM.

Se non potete resistere al calore, allora esca dalla MIA cucina.
LadyLvsNyt
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Tianna #424098 06/06/08 11:43 AM
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Several years ago, my Aunt gave one to my daughter for Christmas. She had no clue what it was, so I used the occasion as a "Teaching Moment." (sorry, that phrase has been on TV a lot lately.) Upon returning home, we had quite a long conversation about Ouija Boards, and other things associated. My friend had one in High School which we thankfully didn't use. She kept it under her bed and it began to move on it's on at night. She immediately threw it away.

After our talk, my daughter made the decision not to play with it and we also threw it away. I certainly don't begrudge my Aunt the gift. She was just clueless.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
"Rosie" #442316 08/09/08 06:37 AM
S
S
hi this is my first post here: l agree with clairvoyantmedium,
this is my own insight of ouija board.

It is not a game or a party trick for linking to spirit. I know people who would use ouija boards again and again but it�s like opening your front door and letting any one in � good or bad. I believe confused, troubled individuals in the quantum realm are often obsessed with the physical world, and they shun the spirit worlds. They are attracted to the spiritual light or energies of living humans, and if they remain close to a person on Earth, that person experiences the confusion and troubled emotions in their own life. This is a situation often called "spirit attachment." If the ouija board is used in the area that the deeply troubled souls, can sense where a budding medium or psychic, will send a vibration of energy of light, thus opening a path for the troubled souls come forth and cause problems. Today there are many deeply troubled souls in the quantum realms struggling to remain attached to the Earth, and they sometimes become entangled in the lives of unsuspecting people here. That causes a serious disruption in many people�s lives.

Try to keep an open mind on this subject and all others too. I would like to point out there is lots of evidence to back up this claim of journey to the realms of Spirit world. Without the proper training you have to rethink this option.

One experience regarding the ouija board was found in a reading I once carried out which was in my usual circle. I had passed a personal message, then as l blended with spirit, l did see and felt something I did not like which looked like a black shadow, a kind of negative feeling. I asked her if l could speak to her later, which my helpers relayed the impression; she had been using an ouija board and to confirm if she had been using such a board. She told me she was with two other mediums when she tried it. Later she sent me an email thanking me for my help: �I just wanted to tell you thank you for the other day when you were telling me about protection and ouija boards. It meant a lot to me that you cared enough to explain those things to me and such.�
My reply is that there are many factors to be considered when using ouija boards: Has the medium had the proper training to use such a board? Are their guides strong or are they new in protecting their medium? Did anyone drink alcohol before they sat, without realising what they were doing? Were all of them feeling well in themselves?
If you have achieved a spiritual level where you link to the highest level of Spirit communication when the conditions are right, to have someone who can be in control, then you could possibly use such a board. My advice is still the same, to leave well alone when in doubt or you do not have such protection or the right training.

god bless skydancing

Parakeet
Parakeet
Back in high school, my friends and I used a Ouija board. Yikes, it was a very frightening experience, sending one guy literally running home!

I wouldn't recommend using one...

Shay

R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
I have to agree with Shay - if you don;t know what you are doing - please stay away from these things.

I cannot believe that I see them in the toy and game department of some of these stores. They are not toys and it definitely is not a game.

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.