logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
OP Offline
S
My name is Sarah-Ann and I am the Senior Sales Advisor at ETC Embroidery. I have been with the company since February and coming from an embroidery background, I was surprised to find that there were so many unique products available from one company that really enhance and improve embroidery.

The first of these products is the fibre unravelling spray. Every embroiderer has the problem of the puckering and pulling of the fabric and the fibre unravelling spray stops this occurring. The spray is sprayed onto the reverse of the fabric and then left to dry for a few minutes before framing up as normal. When the embroidery is complete, you can really notice the difference � the embroidery sits so much flatter and clearer. ETC customers have found this product to be �a must have for all embroiderers� and the results it gives really are impressive and are noticed not only by the embroiderer, but also by their customers.

Another unique product only available at ETC is the fabulon spray. This spray is perfect for removing the ring marks on garments.

I would suggest that you keep an eye on the website � www.etc-embroidery.co.uk which is constantly updated with new unique products and already has a very large range of consumables. There is also a link on the website to contact us if you require further assistance.

Kind Regards

Sarah-Ann

You can hold down Ctrl and click on the links below to see the pictures.

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
Nice to meet you Sarah-Ann and welcome to the forum. I can't help but notice that your post is an advertising one - whilst I don't say 'no' to these, please read the top post on the forum about advertising.

You need to contribute to the forum a few times without plugging anything to be allowed to make one advertising post.

It's one of the few rules around here, and I do enforce it very strictly.

Now - I'm off to have a look at the products!

Megan McConnell
S
OP Offline
S
Hi Megan,

I'm really sorry. I can understand how it appears as an advertising post but that is seriously not what I was intending. This is a hobby of mine and I have fiund these products useful too and I feel that with my knowlegde on these products and doing it myself, I could help others who may be having some difficulties with embroidery and at least pass the tips on.

Sarah-Ann

Moderated by  Megan M 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.