logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Helen, you should write a book about the experiences you had in that house and the friends you made with the spirits. Bet that would be fun to read. I would love to hear all about it!

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
I think I've always had spirits around me, just didn't notice them until I got my first apartment, which was part of an older house, when the lights started blinking, things got moved, or taken, etc. When I moved to the Charleston, SC area, my first 2 rental houses were relatively quiet, and both had a 'good' feel to them. They were both over 50 years old. The 3rd house literally gave me a 'hug' when I walked in the front door to look at it. I knew that was the right place, and had a few minor occurences, until I met the man I would marry. Things got real active, real quick, especially the electronics.

I honestly think it was connected to him being in the Navy and the fact we would have to move eventually.

After our move to Southeast, GA things were very quiet for a few months. Then I made the mistake of commenting one night on how quiet it had been. The thought had crossed our minds we might be relocating more than ourselves and our stuff, and we were right. The same stuff started back up in our 'new' old house. To be truthful, I was a bit relieved for I had missed her too. However, the house was already 'occupied' when we bought it. And yes, that was probably a factor. So now we have a house full. We're fine with that, as the void created by their absence would be physically felt.

Helen, don't be surprised if you get a visit, or long term guest.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I would SO welcome it, but I'm afraid they are a permanent part of that house. We never had any "friends" before we moved there.

Have you tried meditating/focusing on them so they can find you? A reunion might be fun! smile

They are probably so rooted to that house that they may never leave. That is a meaningful place for them.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
A
Chipmunk
OP Offline
Chipmunk
A
Hello!

Ok, I'm just glad I'm not crazy, lol! I do bump into things and forget about it later, but the pictures are in the corner of the living room where I don't often go.

I think Dh still thinks I'm nuts, lol!

Now I can show him all of these excellent posts and say, "So there...we do have ghost that likes to mess with our pictures"... wink

Thank you, everyone, for responding and making me feel better!

smile

Believe me, Brandii, you are not alone. We all have "tags" going with us thru life. It is our attitude and response towards them that determines how we live with them.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
Originally Posted By: Michelle_Launch
My big thing is when I have bruises all over me - and I can't remember what I've run into that caused them!

Any chance you were on the Ambien the night before you noticed the bruises?

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
That is always a distinct possibility!

Hubby has taken to keeping my ambien with him, because there have been a few nights where I will forget that I have taken the meds, and I keep taking it. I took 4 pills in one night - EEEEK! eek

The time I broke my foot last year I did while I was on ambien. I slipped when I was in the shower, and did not know the foot was hurt until the next morning when I tried to get up adn could not walk on it.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.