Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
I've enjoyed writing for the Creativity site over the past 3 months! I'd like your input. I'm looking to see what topics readers and fellow editors would like to see covered on the Creativity site in the future. Please feel free to put down anything (anything) that you would like to see explored on the site related to Creativity. If I don't know about the subject personally, I will be happy to do research on the subject and do an article. smile Thanks in advance for your input.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
What about creative things to do as a couple?

Hubby and I are always running 90 miles an hour doing our own thing, then taking the kids to their things - it would be neat to find something to do together other than just going out to the movies and a dinner.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
How Awesome, Michelle! Funny thing is, my husband and I just had a conversation about creating new things to do together just today! We're empty nesters because our only son, who is 20, moved out and got his own place. We are are having to reinvent our lives without "child" as life with him used to revolve around attending sports events. My hubby and I brainstormed and came up with lots of good ideas. I'll be looking to put together a future article on creative ways couples can take some time to do "fun" things just for the two of them. Thanks for your input.

Last edited by DebCreativeEditor; 07/04/08 10:45 PM.
C
Zebra
Zebra
C
I second the couples article! While we are not empty nesters yet, it won't be long. Right now the kids are busy doing their own things with high school, college, friends, etc; We still spend a lot of time together, but there are times when we wonder "what should we do". And we don't want to feel lost when that time comes around and we are empty nesters.

Last edited by chloe21; 07/03/08 10:45 PM.

FavoriteTraditions.com
Life's Special Moments
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
Thank you Chloe. It is an article in the makings.

Any other suggestions? smile

S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
Look for the Couple's Article next Friday the 25th. Thanks for your suggestions all!

S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
Don't forget to stop by the Creativity site to see 20 Creative Activities for Couples in my latest article tomorrow!

Last edited by DebCreativeEditor; 07/24/08 09:47 PM.

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.