logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Well in south park KLG isn't exactly an angel either wink

per aspera ad astra: Through rough ways to the stars...

Sponsored Post Advertisement
F
froggie0424
Unregistered
froggie0424
Unregistered
F
True. But, I was referring to the Easter episode, how the Easter Bunny tied into Christian beliefs. It was funny!! smile

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
I wonder if KLG knows that the nasty bad pagan is within her. Comments like that are revealing. She is so easy to read. She is trapped inside. Maybe some non-judgemental soul can show her a door to freedom or maybe a little bubble next to her that she can slip into??? There she can leave some baggage and replace that with some things taken from the "gift" bin that will benefit her more.

Last edited by ancientflaxman; 07/05/08 07:15 AM.
R
R
Quoted: "Apparently, she gave a blanket apology recently that went something like "for all those I offended, and you know who you are" which I believe is even more insulting than her original comment."

I totally agree. Obviously "her people" (whomever they may be) told her she'd better cough up an aplolgy and that's the best she could do. A book she read about people of over 2,000 years ago is the only "knowledge" about Pagans that she has and it is a bit more than a tad biased...not to mention mis-translated and many parts were changed or left out.

Quoted: "I swear the woman has no brains, just fluff up there in her little skull. When you can sit on a show and make Regis Philbin roll his eyes and look like a Rhodes scholar - then you know you are in the bottom of the barrel."

Again, I agree. I probably shouldn't air my views this way...but if I ever get my proverbial fifteen minutes of fame, it definitely won't be for biting my tongue. I do hope that her children grow to be more open-minded and more intelligent than she.

Author of "Growing up Pagan: A Workbook for Wiccan Families"

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
I loved that South Park LOL. Michelle's right. You when I saw this topic I was like please, who listen's to KLG...

Violette DeSantis, Writely Applied
Blogs/Social Networking Editor
Small Office/Home Office Editor

Now writing at BloggingTips.com & Soaps.com. For updates visit videsantis.WritelyApplied.com.

"Energy rightly applied and directed will accomplish anything" ~ Nellie Bly
Gecko
Gecko
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

A
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
ancientflaxman
Unregistered
A
It is easy to tear into someone of differing beliefs but much more difficult to put a positive spin on a negative situation. I am so impressed with your attitude in this situation and I know that your 12 year old will grow up appreciating you and how you observe and deal with such obsticles. I have always thought that opening doors towards acceptance is healing and as we hold them open others will come through and we can all find our way to higher ground.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Ninjahedgewych 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:28 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/28/24 03:26 PM
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.