Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
Sometimes when I'm down I take action. I do something to give myself a feeling of movement. I complete a task, make a connection or help someone else. This helps me to focus in another place. It's not a quick fix but it does help me to keep going.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
I can relate -- I've been in a business slump almost all of July! It's getting scary, I haven't received an assignment for almost a month -- this is the first time in over a year that I haven't had something due (I'm a full-time freelance writer).

So I know how you feel....and my hubby and I struggling with selling our home and getting pregnant, so it feels like most aspects of my life are rocky right now!

The thing that keeps me going is really, truly believing that I'll come through -- and I'll be okay. Better than okay, probably. I'll start getting assignments (it's just a slump, and it'll turn around), and we'll eventually sell our house, and we'll one day have a family.

I guess hope is what keeps me going. Hope and faith.

B
B
When I need motivation there is a 6 minute video I watch that really does give me a boost.

I send this video to all of the clients I have. I work with Network Marketers and Home Based Business Owners to help them grow their businesses and sometimes it can be very trying for them.

I have had good feedback from this. How you all like it!

What Is Your Absolute Best?

Taking that next step, no matter how tough it is, will keep you moving toward your ultimate goal!

Shark
Shark
Remembering my motivation for what I'm doing is what helps when I slip into asking myself, "Why exactly am I doing this?"

When what I'm doing is really tapped into my sense of passion and purpose, I immediately feel a sense of the "why" and I get what I need to keep moving.

For example, since my greatest motivation is to make a difference in this world, I know that I really am making an impact when I look over what I'm doing.

However, if what I'm doing simply isn't working on a long term basis, I realize I must find a different way to approach it. Sometimes, I can coach myself through this. Other times, I need an outside perspective so I bring in some extra help.

That's the beauty of being empowered. It really is up to us to make the changes. The key is in believing we can. If you don't believe in yourself, then find someone who does, who is willing to invite you into your greatest potential.

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Parakeet
OP Offline
Parakeet
This is all great advice and I really need to refocus on the positive after 3 years of things going up and down and backwards I've lost the positive at times. I used to take the time to count my blessing every morning and I haven't done so for a while. My belief system has been tested, I've been tempted and I've failed. I need to rise up, dust myself off and choose to find the good.

J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
What you write here is something we all have to remember so you're not alone. It's good that you're going to focus on the positive. It's not a magic cure, but it can give you the hope you need to go on. Thanks for posting this for all of us to learn from and get support from each other.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I am not positive at all but I keep going because Michael Schumacher is fighting to go back to who he used to before his skiing accident, he will never give up and I should not either.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.