logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
R
R
I absolutely LOVE unrefined coconut oil as a moisturizer. You can get it at just about any health food store in the cooking oil section.

Natural is not always better because it can still contain harmful ingredients such as urea, paraffin, fragrance, sodium lauryl sulphate, methyl paraben etc. "Overall there are a lot of chemicals and potentially harmful ingredients listed in so called natural products; you just have to know which ones to look out for."

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Digitoko #450932 09/08/08 11:00 PM
T
T
Thanks for posting all that stuff, it would be useful to me.

Digitoko #452764 09/16/08 08:09 AM
J
J
hello everyone!
Skin Care is a big subject in todays world due to the effects of the sun and even our life style. But in my case there is no problem because i am using very good products for my face, body & for all. Normally i have purchasing at Spalook.com by going through Rebation.com. Even i have purchased so many beauty products like skin,lips, body lotion etc., for me and my family members at this store by going through Rebation.com. By going this store i have got 15% cash back. You can also try with this, defenitely you will get good product with 15% cash back facility.

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Your skin is actually the largest organ of your body, and it�s able to absorb a whole host of toxins and pollutants like a sponge. Many of these toxins are in products you use every day. Scientific reports indicate many ingredients are slowly damaging the health of you and your family.

Last edited by BellaOnline; 08/23/09 12:54 AM.
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello every one

Good to see every one chatting away.

Skin care is a big issue now with the environment etc. Although we look at all the statistics it still comes down to what works for YOU. Ethnic skin care is very delicate to work with. The skin does not always respond the way expected.

Natural products are good for your skin especially if you have sensitive skin or problem skin. But know also it is possible to be allergic or sensitive to even natural ingredients. So be careful when choosing a product.

You can read my article on Natural Beauty here:
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Digitoko #461315 10/20/08 11:24 PM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
Thanks a lot for all of your knowledge sharing with us. I gave birth in this March. How can I get rid the striae gravidarum on my belly. Somebady say it is too late to do it now. But I was too busy to think of myself when the baby was little.

Tibetan Jewelry New Arrival at www.galleriapangea.com
Digitoko #461350 10/21/08 02:40 AM
Amoeba
Amoeba
Hi naturallymimis,

Thanks for your products. Its really good.........

It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well - Rene Descartes
HellenHellen #464951 11/01/08 11:51 AM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello Hellen,

I must confess my ignorance on this one. confused I do not know what striae gravidarum is. Could you explain a little bit so I will know the best way to answer your question?

Also if any of you reading this has the same thing it would be nice if you post here to help us both out. Me for the knowledge and you for things that can be done to address the problem. wink

We both thank you in advance.

D
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
D
I have a question on body skin care. What and how do you moisturize your back. Right in the middle of my back...we'll just call it the undergarment line, itches horribly from being dry. If I can get someone to put some type of lotion on it, it feels great...but there isn't someone always around to do that. I can't reach it and it keeps me up at night.
Any suggestions?

Dianne Walker

Action Movie Editor
Action Movies Site

How do I relax? I run!
Grandma to Half Marathon
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Yes, try a body pouf. You know the ones for the shower you use to wash the back. It has a long handle.

A while back Avon had a spa shower set that contained a strap for you to use to on your body. Because it comes with handles it can wrap around you and now you can apply your lotion.

Be aware though you will have to make sure you wash the strap good. You can probabbly find these shower set at any bath and body works or the body shop.

If you are intersted in the Avon set visit my store at youravon.com/gdooley. Register your email and I will help you find what you are looking for.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.