Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
NoorAza - it works best if you have small short term goals, not giant long term ones. Focus on intermediate stages. Do you have a publisher for your book yet?

Jill - I am definitely taking it in little stages. I got the back counter cleared off today. That was great! Tomorrow I work on the actual kitchen table, again. Somehow that always gets re-cluttered so I am taking it on fresh.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Zebra
OP Offline
Zebra
Lisa, are you photographing this? For some strange reason, I want to see your messiness & clutter! LOL

LML Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
I don't think I ever posted my goals, but i know i wrote them down somewhere. If only could find them.... THAT is another goal right there I think smile

One of the big ones was to work on a photography portfolio. I've been slacking off lately, BUT I have started: My Photoshelter Portfolio. And I have 5 more shots already accepted that I have to tag and caption.

Another was finances. I've taken over the record keeping and have been doing well with tracking on Quicken. No major disasters so far.

It's great to see how everyone else is doing. I'm having trouble keeping my goals in mind during the day to day stuff.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
YES! I knocked another big one off my list! #13: I cleaned out my office. It was a huge saga - here is the epic with pictures of each step:

BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Jilly; 08/11/08 04:08 PM.
LML Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
BellaOnline Editor
Gecko
Wow, great work Jill! I left a comment on your blog.

Last edited by Laura_SFF_Books; 08/12/08 11:25 AM.
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Thank you Laura, you are a sweetie! I responded to your comment. smile

N
N
Originally Posted By: Lisa Low Carb Ed
NoorAza - it works best if you have small short term goals, not giant long term ones. Focus on intermediate stages. Do you have a publisher for your book yet?

Jill - I am definitely taking it in little stages. I got the back counter cleared off today. That was great! Tomorrow I work on the actual kitchen table, again. Somehow that always gets re-cluttered so I am taking it on fresh.

Thank you Lisa for your support. I agree with you. Before this I put all my goal in my vision board and most of them is long term goal. But when its long way to go, I need to motivate myself by adding short and medium goal. When you achieve one short term goal, you feel the achievement and its motivates me more.

And for my book, I have registered for few seminars to help me accomplish my dream. During my school days I have write 3 novels but never publish it. Now, I realized about this mistake and there are publisher in my country support me to start writing again.

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Am now the top 3 result in google for Crestline blog. yay me!

BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Update - am now feeling tired of working on goals. I think I am entering a lazy phase. I am not updating my blogs, or or doing yoga, or hiking, or cleaning anything, or doing anything on my lists.

In good news I am still using my twist board, eating a salad a day (for the most part), drinking lots of water, taking vitamins, and spending a lot of time reading about blogging.

I might need to reassess a few things, or allow myself to take a break.

R
R
A lot of great info that I have know.
Thanks.
Adult DVD

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/26/24 04:27 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/26/24 02:20 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.