logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#436350 07/17/08 10:41 PM
OP Offline
I have had a few strange experiences both in my dreams and awake. While sitting outside no matter where (my house, camper, friends house). Birds come very close to me and perch and begin to sing. This has happen so often that I started to think I was imagining it. Until I saw evidence of bird poop to prove it. Now in my dream there are birds in cages all singing to me. The one I make out the best is the yellow canary. I am in bed and all the noise awakens me in my dream and when I get up I realize I am covered in a blanket of feathers. Imediately I see a dog I don't know but I know his name is butter cup. So I start to follow him and call him but I can't ever quite catch him. This dream and these occurances happen frequently. Any suggestions?

Sponsored Post Advertisement
I would think that between the dreams and the way birds act you have a totem animal of a bird, what bird exactly I don't know as I am fairly new and still trying to firgure out everything for me. Though I know when I had the Bald Eagle as a totem animal the reaction I got was birds started carrying on like they do when there is danger. I would suggest looking it up.
I dont know about the dog, I would recommend looking it up in a dream dictionary, it could also be a dream guide for you. trust your intuition as it will probably help lead you to the answer. I hope this helps you a little bit

I'm a constant work in progress
Amoeba
Amoeba
Birds singing to you is a good sign in general. They give away inner peace, balance of spirit & mind. Sometimes we see things in our dreams that although not entirely true, are aiming to give said result. If you are in a bad emotional state, you can see a dream which reflects just that, but if you have a strong fighting spirit as i say, you could see a dream which aims to give the necessary "boost", to help you come back standing. Personally i think you need to see if there is a pattern in events concerning you. There is a good chance that the "singing bird" dream is giving away something specific. I know because i have reoccurring dreams, situations or people that have specific meanings for me.
By the way if you see caged birds it means that you are "securing" something, love, happiness,success. Even better when they are singing too. Lucky you.

Fool to the Queen of stories * Student of FuFu * Evil l5r GM
Male*Cute*Young Looking*Little Philosopher

"For the Queen of stories"

Moderated by  ChidoriDreams2 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.