logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
mamame Offline OP
OP Offline
M
This thing is so easy and accurate. You pull it out of box, plug into cig. lighter, type in destination and he/she tells you exactly how to get there. I got mine for $189 which was the best price I've seen click here

Sponsored Post Advertisement
M
mamame Offline OP
OP Offline
M
oh btw, don't buy from those places that offer them for $165 like 86th street. Look at the bad reviews:

7/9/08 8:54 PM
People, if you want prominent eyes to pay attention to 86th's st photo scam don’t waste your time with non government agencies like BBB who can in reality do absolutely nothing for you.
Real reports and real complaints are filed with the FTC. https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
Learn your lessons BUT file a complaint. Trust me, they will catch up to them but you have to do your part.

7/9/08 12:39 PM
BEWARE!!DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE THIEVES!!!! I ordered S5 IS on May 11, 2008. I received an e-mail stating to call to confirm order, at which time they tried to sell me "accessories" for the camera. When I declined, I received an email that my camera was on backorder for 3-4 weeks. I emailed 2 weeks later to check the status and they said 6-12 weeks. Last week it was 3 weeks, today it was 5 weeks. When I demanded to speak to a supervisor, they hung up on me numerous times. When I asked for the address so I could file a complaint with the online BBB, they said "North Pole, to the left of Santa's house". They were rude and demeaning. The whole experience has been a nightmare. The moral is- if the price is too good to be true, it probably isn't true.
7/8/08 7:06 PM
Beware!!! Beware!!! Beware!!! Do not buy from 86th st photo. They are a bunch of scam artists. They offer a great price that it too good to be true, but when you don't buy other products that are way over priced, they send you an e-mail that your order is on back order. If you call to complain, they hang up on you.
6/30/08 4:20 PM
I ordered a GPS that had a great price online. I received an email to call them to verify the order. I talked to Steve and everything sounded normal but he did ask if I wanted to order a "special high speed SD memory card" as well. I declined the SD mem and was told that the unit ship and arrive in 7-10 days. After a week, I noticed that my account had not been debited. I called cust svc, and they said the unit was on BO and that I could get a FREE retail kit upgrade if I ordered the 1G SD mem for $99. I asked "So you have the product I ordered and can send it today if I get the mem. She said yes. I said no to the mem. Then they said that I could still get the FREE retail kit if I got the 3yr warranty for $99. I said no. She said then it will a 5 week BO and that they would Email me when it ships.

Moderated by  Steve - Cars 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.