logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
N
N
Hello I just wanted to let everyone know of some wonderful products .

African Shea Butter: helps heal burns, sores, scars, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, stretch marks and may also diminish wrinkles.

African Black Soap: great for Acne, Blemishes, Rashes, Razor bumps, ringworm.

What's great about them is that they're all natural.

Visit Now To purchase

www.mimisallnaturallskincare.ecrater.com
www.naturallymimis.com
Raw African Shea Butter
African Black Soap & More
Sponsored Post Advertisement
O
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
O
Oh my gosh! I love Shea butter. I use it as moisturizer for my face. Its also a natural sunblock. When I have a cut I put it on and it heals it. Its amazing stuff.

I agree..,that's great..

More natural professional skin care products are the order of the day now and whilst they may take a little longer to produce results, they are longer lasting and have other health benefits.

Elephant
Elephant
exactly!

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
I've fallen in love with how shea butter smells! Thanks for the great product ideas!

G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello Naturallymimis

Thank you for posting to this topic.

As a matter of fact I would like to say hello and introduce myself.

I am the editor in training for this site and forum and I have a lot of catching up to do. I will be overseeing the conversations but I am very glad that you all are continuing the conversation of natural products.

I have used natural products for years and have even made my own blends of herbs and made my own lotion and soap for my skin.

Did you know that rosemary will get rid of premature gray hair? Did you know that the best skin moisturizer is an algae that when prepared with other skin nourishing herbs the sbkin can better absorb it with out the greasy feel of lotions or olis?

This is just a fraction of what I am familiar as far as natural products go. I look forward to seeing more post in this subject area.

Also if there is anything you would like to see cover in more details for the site let me know and I will see what I can do.

If you are really into the natural products I do have a wealth of knowledge being that I am alergic to just about every thing. I've had to natural for years now. Even medication is hard for me to take because of allergic reactions.

But I would like to know more about the shea butter. Maybe if you expound a little more on the results you've had with the product. What is your testimony about shea butter? How has it helped you and benefited you?

I ask this for the new people that will come and visit.

Again, I look forward to conversating with you all on natural products and healing herbs.

#435164 07/13/08 04:44 PM
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello and Welcome to the Skin Care topic.

This topic coresponds to the Ethnic Beauty site on Bellaonline.com. I encourage you to stop by. I want to thank you for coming to my forum. I hope you will make your self comfortable while you browse.

Skin Care is a big subject in todays world due to the effects of the sun and even our life style. In this forum we will have conversations about all types of skin and how to take care of it properly.

Please feel free to post your questions, comments and copncerns here where we can help each other become more beautiful.

Remember this is ethnic beauty which means things that are unique to your ethnic origin. Whether African American or Native American skin care is skin care but we can not all use the same products.

Everything from cosmetics to make up and from plastic surgery to addressing skin tone and complexion. This is going to be an exciting journey to see what unfolds here.

I am the moderator of this forum. I encourage you to go to the Welcome Thread and introduce yourself. Let us know where you're from and a little bit about yourself.

I look forward to hearing what you all have to say about skin care and don't forget to stop by the official site and check out some articles.

Thanks for stopping by.

Last edited by Grace, Ethnic Beauty; 07/14/08 12:15 PM.
G
Jellyfish
OP Offline
Jellyfish
G
Hello and welcome

This topic cooresponds to the new article "Moisturizing Extremely Dry Skin" which can be read here: BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Last edited by Grace, Ethnic Beauty; 07/23/08 04:37 PM.
S
S
Just you have mention product ,i will definitely give you enhancement in your post .

sunny_leone #448018 08/29/08 08:42 AM
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
Your skin is more olive-toned, so makeup with yellow undertones work best for you. If your cheeks have a natural warmth (pink) that you would like to preserve, feel free to dust a little powder (with pink undertones of course) on top of your foundation. It works, I promise! If you have oily skin, consider makeup that is a shade lighter than your skin. The reason is because makeup tends to turn a shade darker once it mixes with the skin's natural oils.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Juliette - Ethnic Beauty 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.