hi, i just found this board, and thought i'd have a rant. i've just had my 3rd miscarriage last thursday.
on 6/6/06 chantelle was lost at 10wks, but only measured 8 weeks, we didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, but decided on a name. then on 22/12/06 we miscarried again at 8wks, we didn't name our angel, which i regret, but we hadn't really got over loosing chantelle, and just blocked it out and didn't really talk about what happened. after over a year of ttc, we finally concieved in feb of this year, only to miscarry again at 17wks. we named him taylor.
the week before i lost taylor, i was scanned and told all was well, only to start to bleed the day after my scan. 4 days later i was scanned again and told our baby had died, and only measured 12+5 i still don't understand why he was so small for dates, or why it wasn't picked up on the scan i had the week before. the drs said that if i hadn't had that scan a week before, they would have believed taylor had died some 5 wks earlier. i will never know what went wrong, why he was so under developed, as my placenta, which was meant to be sent off for testing, broke down during the delivery.

Last edited by nicnic; 06/30/08 11:00 AM.