Money
News & Politics
Relationships
Religion & Spirituality
Sports
Travel & Culture
TV & Movies
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Newest Members
KaylaWa, Marie Stroman, azirajewels, Chrissy Brady-Smith, Emma Lomax
57461 Registered Users
Forum Stats
57462 Members
417 Forums
113599 Topics
806723 Posts

Max Online: 537 @ 07/02/12 07:21 AM
Top Posters (30 Days)
"Rosie" 438
Nancy Roussy 225
Connie - ADD/Sandwiches 117
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames 68
Jana - Creativity Editor 61
Mona - Astronomy 56
Beetlemess 49
Sandra Investing/HFinance 48
Susan - Meditation Editor 40
mary-tea1 18
Ad Income Supports Charity
Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 29 30 >
Topic Options
#429804 - 06/24/08 01:56 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Jilly]
Barbara, GayLesbianEditor Offline
Gecko

Loc: Kalamazoo, MI
Wow, Jill. Those are a lot of goals! I'm just beginning to think of mine and I am just beginning to think about the bigger goals. I hope I'm organized enough soon to get that detailed!

Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Twitter Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Facebook Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to MySpace Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are your One Year Goals? Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Reddit
#429971 - 06/24/08 09:29 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Barbara, GayLesbianEditor]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity

Loc: Verde Valley, AZ
barbara, i've been making to do lists from forever...so for me, it was just whittling things down to what sounded doable and important to my priorities.

I am really, truly tired of just kicking things around and not getting much accomplished.

Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Twitter Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Facebook Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to MySpace Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Del.icio.us Digg Re: What are your One Year Goals? Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Yahoo My Web Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Google Bookmarks Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Stumbleupon Add Re: What are your One Year Goals? to Reddit
#430686 - 06/27/08 03:24 AM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Jilly]
Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames Offline
BellaOnline Editor

You are accomplishing things now! I think you should celebrate each evening about the accomplishments of the day!

#430987 - 06/28/08 02:07 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Bettyann - Christian Lit Offline
Jellyfish

Loc: Tennessee
Gee, thanks for the offer to help with editing, Lisa! I was thinking how cool that would be once I get this first edit done to have some of you give me a read-through.

You know, I never thought about writing any articles about remodeling. Duh! DH is an expert--it's his business. He's a contractor. A slow, perfectionist one. He's built quite a few houses. His father built the one we're living in back in the late '40s/early '50s. It has 3 fireplaces. One in the kitchen, one in the "front" room which was a living room or "parlor." And one in our bedroom! I love it, but it's more work than I need. Four bedrooms and two full baths. When we're finished with it, it'll rent high. It has one acre deeded to it. The total farmis 250 acres, so we have lots of room to build a small cabin to live in. Totally energy effecient.

Great ideas for articles invading my brain now.

I'll be out of launch 3 soon and need to get the ebook ready. I'm so excited!

Thanks for doing this planning and goalsetting with us. It's invaluable. Focusing is really hard for me, with so much going on in my life.

#431014 - 06/28/08 04:41 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Athena_Marina]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

Athena, will you be driving from SF to Vegas and the canyon? You can stay with me en route if so.

Saying no to extra commitments is SO important. Kudos to you if you are getting good at doing that. Any hints how to say no and focus on what you really want to spend time on?

Also yes, you should totally submit some writing to Mused! Use the link Lisa gave you in her post. We'd love to read your work!

Edited by Jilly (06/28/08 04:46 PM)

#431015 - 06/28/08 04:42 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

true, Lisa, I should be nicer to myself in general and specific! Maybe I SHOULD make a nice ritual to celebrate that I am finally getting somewhere with my life's priorities. smile

Hmmm, the fun part is coming up with a ritual...

#431020 - 06/28/08 04:49 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Bettyann - Christian Lit]
BellaOnline Editor

Bettyann - that's awesome!! Definitely, you can start writing the ebooks now smile It takes many months to write an ebook usually, so you have time now to work on it - and then it can be ready when you launch!

I'm so glad this process is helping!

#431021 - 06/28/08 04:50 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Bettyann - Christian Lit]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

BettyAnn, i bet you could really write some awesome ebooks/articles about remodeling. It's a huge topic with such a large population of interest!

Your other ebook sounds neat also, as well as the special needs site you are working on. Is it ready to look at - can you share the link yet?

And yes, lots of us here are happy to help you read and edit things as needed. smile

#431023 - 06/28/08 04:51 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
BellaOnline Editor

Jill yes! Design a Jilly Ritual to celebrate the progress of each day!! smile

#431111 - 06/28/08 11:38 PM Re: What are your One Year Goals? [Re: Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames]
Jilly Offline
BellaOnline Editor

maybe my jilly ritual will involve bed yoga, or something like sipping a toast to myself on my deck at night. something will come to me. smile

Edited by Jilly (06/28/08 11:38 PM)

Page 3 of 30 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 29 30 >

Moderator:  leahmullen 

Want to reply? Register as a Forum Member - it's quick, free and fun!
Brand New Posts
Classic Art - Redone
by Lisa LowCarb / VideoGames
Painting
Today at 03:59 PM
Goya / Wyeth Exhibit
by Art Appreciation
Art Appreciation
Today at 01:47 PM
Call off Christmas!
by Mona - Astronomy
Drama Movies
Today at 01:46 PM
Christmas Paintings
Painting
Today at 12:06 PM
What do you Have for Breakfast?
Low Carb
Today at 11:50 AM
Is Obesity a Disability?
Low Carb
Today at 11:45 AM
Review of Boston Children's Museum
by Mona - Astronomy
Family Travel
Today at 11:40 AM
Where are you and how is the weather?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:03 AM
What will you do today?
by Nancy Roussy
Inspiration
Today at 10:02 AM
2014 Eating Log
by Nancy Roussy
Low Carb
Today at 09:59 AM
Register to Post!
Want to post? For security reasons you need to Register as a Forum Member. It's quick, easy and free!
Forum Activities
Book Clubs
Trivia Contests
Who's Online
0 registered (), 110 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Ad Income Supports Charity

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2014 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.