logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
F
F
I also believe in making other ppl happy and live life in a positive way.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
It's pretty obvious, but my source of happiness from day-to-day is getting to wake up that day. Waking up each day means more time to put into my passion, family and love.

S
S
True happiness is when you are grateful for all the things you currently have - family, friends, career, security.

Is in our nature, though, to seek for more in life - and that's healthy - but I think true happiness in life is when you are contented with what your are right now, where you are, and what you can do to others.

Visit Get A Real Life now!
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
OP Offline
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
One must find something within themselves to be happy about before they can look out to others for happiness. There is always, something within each one of us that sparks happiness. We just have to locate that one thing and like Deanna said, work out from there.

What is it within yourself, something about you, that makes you feel good or happy. What ability or trait do you have that makes you say, "Wow! I am good at that!"

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
C
C
True Happiness? It's different things at different times for me.
It can be having a great discussion with my daughters about "life" or it can be walking for an hour by myself and letting my mind wander. It seems like the older I get - the happier I am ....maybe its because I agree with the post above,
I now realize that happiness does come from within, and being grateful for what I have.

This is the place I then start to grow from and reach for my next goal. That's how I grow and stay happy and excited about my life.

I know that I have value and am constantly evolving;that makes me happy.

Colleen

[url=www.home-garden-ideas.net]www.home-garden-ideas.net[/url]
I believe we ourselves control our happiness...
Same events might be perceive differently by different people. So if you think you want to be happy,nobody can make you sad.

White Azalea
Jewelry Silver World
azalea #437156 07/21/08 10:45 AM
Shark
Shark
Me, I'm happiest after I've just recovered from being sick! I love feeling healthy and energetic and productive again. My happiest day was a few days after getting my gall bladder removed, walking around my neighborhood after recovering from the surgery. Everything went perfectly, I was healthy and home again, and I'd never felt happier.

I also have ulcerative colitis, which flares up every few weeks. After it's calm again, I find myself savoring my happiness. The flare ups are awful, but the happiness when I'm healthy again....priceless!

P
P
I use to go out of my way to make people happy, but it really didn't make them happy, or me happy. I'm learning to make myself happy. Yoga makes me feel good. I'm being greatful for the things I got, I like working in the yard, watching the animals, Travel.

BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Hi PattiJean,

This was a lesson for me too. Especially since I believe we are truly here to be of service to one another. I had to learn being of service did not mean taking responsibility for someone elses happiness. :::whew:::

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

N
N
Hi Deanna,

I agree with you. I learned a lot about making other people happy. Before this I also try so hard to please people around me until I learned about NLP. Its not our responsibility to satisfy or be responsible for other people happiness if they reluctant to do it themselves.

And beware, one of the personality of people who develop cancer is trying too hard to please other people but neglecting yourself needs.You are not going to success if you try to make other people satisfied because people never satisfied.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Yvonnie-Inspired 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.