Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
J
that is a sweet dress

Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
L
I mostly wear jeans, but I'm making an effort to wear more dresses and skirts lately.

Last edited by Libra20; 10/09/08 09:42 PM.
Gecko
Gecko
i like to be free and easy so that would be jeans and a t-shirt but when the occasion arises I love to do the whole nine yards.

I worked with someone that always was dressed even on Friday. She always wears dresses and heels but the best thing about her is even if she looks like a little china doll and dressed she is still not afraid to get down dirty and will help with anything. Even trying to fix the copier or changing cartridges.

N
Parakeet
Parakeet
N
I used to wear jeans all the time, but I've been wearing skirts more often lately, and I'm enjoying it.

Baby Name Blogger & Editor
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I am definitely a dress person. I love the femininity, confidence, and feel of a well-fitted dress and heels. I also like not having to find or coordinate other pieces of clothing to make the outfit complete which makes things so much easier for me.

Am I the only one that still wears a slip? I hear that they are definitely out.

T
Shark
Shark
T
I love to dress up and wear dresses or even dress pants (think New York & Co or Express or The Limited). However, when I wear those clothes, I am usually overdressed compared to those around me and feel more awkward than comfortable because of it. I'd love to wear my nicer clothes, but when I am going to school and then to work, it doesn't really seem practical. And it's kind of odd to go to work and be dressed nicer than the boss. So, most usually I reserve that stuff for special occasions, going out, church, etc. and only occasionally wear it to work or school. Maybe if I just wore it all the time I'd get used to it and not feel so out of place, and those around me wouldn't think anything about it either because they would be used to seeing it. But I find my jeans very comfy too.

I wear slips. Esp with dresses/skirts that you can see through when the light shines just right. I also wear *gasp* pantyhose!! Or trouser socks!! And I am teaching my stepdaughter to also wear slips.

Michelle
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
I never wear anything but dresses or skirts. I don't have the figure for trousers/pants.

I think a pretty dress makes you feel very feminine and attractive, and to my mind there is nothing more attractive than a women in a nice dress that, as she walks across the room, the skirts swirl about her legs. Again - it looks feminine.

And yet, a dress can be dressed up for work - I have several that I wear a suit jacket over and the same dress can be gussied up by wearing a sheer shirt over it as a jacket.

To me - a dress is the most versatile of articles you can have in your wardrobe!

Megan McConnell
I
I
I agree. I am a dress girl. It makes me feel modestly sexy, feminine, and beautiful. Not to mention, their is a dress for every shape, size, and age.

M
M
Im not really into dresses myself, simply because I cant find one I really like! But earlier this yr, I bought a homecoming dress for one of my cousins, and I have to say buying the dress for her, and seeing how it looked, compelled me to buy one myself smile I was speaking with someone on here, an editor I believe on a website I shopped on. it was www.camdendrive.com. I believe? I dont know, but if youre a bit skeptical of shopping for a dress because of your size, dont be! This website has most of there dresses in plus size dresses. I feel more feminine then ever!

Last edited by Monalisa Smile; 10/22/08 06:35 PM.
R
Parakeet
Parakeet
R
Here in Florida I wear dresses (or tops and skirts) in the summer!

Robin Rounds Whittemore, Fragrance Editor
Fragrance Website
Fragrance Forum

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Nadine - Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/25/24 07:21 PM
Review of Boost Your Online Brand: Make Creative A
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/25/24 07:04 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/25/24 09:21 AM
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.