Print Thread
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
I featured an article recently on Vista Print to help business owners save on the cost of printing of business cards and other items. I wanted to post again here in case you did not have a chance to see the article. I've used them for several printing jobs. What I like most is they have really great specials. If you have not had a chance to check them out visit www.vistaprint.com. I enjoy passing along information that will help you save time or money!
Business Owners Editor

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Repurpose WorkBusiness Owners Editor Bella Online
Forum Moderator
Sponsored Post Advertisement
Shark
Shark
Hi Jordan,

Vista does have some great specials! Some of their products are great and others I haven't been satisfied with.

I really like their cards. For example, their Christmas cards were fabulous and thick. So were their post cards. They exuded quality.

The sticky notes were OK.

My business cards I was disappointed with. The graphics were great quality and the colours were really clear, but the thickness of the paper is something I wasn't happy with. As well, their small fridge magnets wouldn't stay on my fridge. They were too weak.

Which products do you like most?

Thanks,

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
My business cards came out great. It may have been the paper I selected. I also like their postcards, which I use to tell customers about upcoming shows or new products.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Forum Moderator
Elephant
Elephant
Wow, I have not had any bad transactions with vista pritn and have been using them for years... maybe 6-7.

At our spa we get their pens, their post-its, car magnets, biz cards, large and small fridge magnets and postcards. Oh yea.. their inked stamps as well.

I do NOT like their shirts however. Poor sizing and print quality.

J. Ruel - Gay Lesbian News Editor

Check out the latest article on the Gay Lesbian SITE or Join us in the FORUM

Questions? Comments? Story Ideas? SUBMIT THEM HERE

Former Editor of the HIV/AIDS, HAIR, HISPANIC CULTURE, and GAY LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS sites here on BellaOnline!
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
I've done a number of business card designs with VistaPrint and have always been quite happy with them, and have gotten a lot of compliments on them as well. I often go with the glossy version.

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
J
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Jellyfish
J
It's good to hear about the experiences each one have had with the service. Thanks for posting.

Jordan Mercedes
Business Owners
Forum Moderator
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
I love Vista print. No hassles. great service.

Just wanted to let you all know that you can get cash back on your Vistaprint order if you are a member of BigCrumbs. BigCrumbs is a free program that pays you cash back not only on Vistaprint, but on lots of other business related retailers, like Office Depot, Dell, ink cartridge retailers, and many others. Cash back is deposited into your paypal account, which is easy to set up if you don't have one. Seriously, I would check into this because it will save you money. It works for me.
Click Here to Go To Bigcrumbs . I can't recommend this company high enough. I have never had a problem and they always pay quickly. No spam, no hassles, no catches. Nothing but cash!
Also, I love Vistaprint and was very satisfied with my business cards.

P.S. I get cash back on all my eBay purchases. Do you? I also get cash back from 100s of online retailers. Free to join. Learn About BigCrumbs .
N
N
I have used them for address labels. They have excellent prices and great products. For sure if one day I have a business this is the place I will use for cards and things like that.

Moderated by  JMBusinessOwners 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.