Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
If you could throw complete caution to the wind, what would you do in your life that you haven't done yet? (Use your imagination!)

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
You know, I have been really toying with the idea of makeup artistry.

I got this crazy idea the other night to go take cosmetology classes (focused on makeup) and open a shop directed at teaching young girls how to do makeup.

Maybe do like birthday parties, one-on-one consults, special occasions like prom, etc.

What got me thinking about this was my cousin (who just started selling Avon) had a makeup party, and every gril there under 15 asked me to do their makeup - and they all loved it.

It is so different from anything I have ever contemplated.

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
That's an incredibly unique unfulfilled creative passion, Michelle. I think you're onto something that has not been tapped into yet. Go for it!

S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
I would love to be Fashion Designer.

S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
Would you move to a major "fashion" city like NY, Chicago or Paris or are you already in a large city? What type of clothing would you design? What designers do you admire? The idea is intriguing.

C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
C
There are lots of things I wish I could do but I don't actually have the talent for, but something I might be able to do: I would love to be involved in musicals, backstage somehow. Whether that is set design or props or something like that. Helping to create the magic that you get to see on stage. Plus, free showings of musicals smile

Christine Blachford
Formula 1 Editor
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
BellaOnline Editor
Chimpanzee
High schools and community playhouses are always looking for volunteers to help with tht sort of thing.

You could do tht to get your "feet wet" and move up from there!

Michelle Taylor
Marriage Editor
J
Koala
Koala
J
I've actually more than fulfilled all my creative dreams except one-I've always wanted to get a book published. I even have a suspense novel half written. I keep allowing other things to push it to the back burner tho.

C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
C
Originally Posted By: Michelle_Launch
High schools and community playhouses are always looking for volunteers to help with tht sort of thing.

I used to be part of an amateur dramatics group when I was younger. But I was on the stage, and looking at those off stage longingly. I imagine it's usually the other way round. smile

At the moment, I don't have time to even think about it really, but there is a local theatre just down the road from me, so I may have to pop in. smile

Christine Blachford
Formula 1 Editor
C
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
C
Originally Posted By: joanj
I've actually more than fulfilled all my creative dreams except one-I've always wanted to get a book published. I even have a suspense novel half written. I keep allowing other things to push it to the back burner tho.

Oooh, what's it about? I struggle to write fiction. I always start and then once I've got the opening scene out of the way, I get bored and want to get to the good stuff. I am okay at writing openings, and not so bad at endings, it's the important stuff in the middle I can't do!

Christine Blachford
Formula 1 Editor
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.