Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
L
Gecko
Gecko
L
We drove through BC and Alberta through the Rockies smile We spent 1 night in Jasper, 2 nights in Edmonton (at West Ed. Mall) In the Fantasyland Hotel. Each floor has a theme. We picked the "Roman Room" The whole room was nothing but mirrors and marble statues. It has a king size circluar bed with a canopy. And a HUGE round jacuzzi tub surrounded by mirrors smile I went for a massage, and hair cut while hubby went to ride the indoor rollercoasters! It was a blast! Then we went to Calgary and spent 2 nights there. We spent one of the days at the zoo! That was a lot of fun too smile and then we decided to go home one day early so I could have a day to relax in bed before I had to go back to work. So, our honeymoon was short and we didn't go too far but it was something neither of us had done before so it was wonderful! Driving through the Rockies was beautiful! We had a great time. Next trip will be Mexico or Hawaii... if he can get me on a plane lol.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Amoeba
Amoeba
S
Hawaii: Oahu and west Maui. I had wanted to go to Hawaii my whole life, and my now DH had never been there either. SO beautiful and romantic. It cannot be overrated. We are going back for our second anniversary if we can manage it!

L
Gecko
Gecko
L
Hubby went to Hawaii when he was 13 or something, and he wants to go back! I've never been there before, but we have decided to go to Mexico in January 2008.

Our 1 year anniversary is coming up on the 22nd of this month, and we are just going upisland to a place called Tofino for a weekend at the end of the month. It's all we can afford right now, but the place is amazing! I can't wait to get away for a few days smile

Last edited by lala21; 07/03/07 03:53 PM.
M
Gecko
Gecko
M
We were supposed to go to India but the travel agent messed up - so after our wedding I went back to work for a week - we then received a free 10 day honeymoon on Pangkor Island off the coast of Malaysia. We were pretty poor at the time so it was nice that it was free but it wasn't quite the trip we had planned.

C
Shark
Shark
C
We went to Jamaica and had a wonderful time. Our trip was all inclusive and we always caught ourselves waiting for the check..by the time we got used to not paying for our dinners, etc, it was time to come home ha ha! We spent our evenings on the dinner boat, went into town and bargained for some lovely paintings, got massages, sat in the sauna, and many other really fun things. The food was great, there was unlimited drinks and we sat up for hours at night talking and just being together. It was great. We also made friends with another US couple that I still keep in contact with. S (the wife of the other couple) and I even have a trip planned together this spring!

How can you prove whether at this moment we are sleeping, and all our thoughts are a dream; or whether we are awake, and talking to one another in the waking state?
-- Plato --
it was good climate ther and also fair was quite adourable so i went ther.........................

V
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
V
My first marriage we lived in Upstate New York so decided to go to Lake George and stayed at a place called "The Georgian" hotel. It is a popular honeymoon spot. We too, were on a tight budget and we got married in November so it was out of season there in Lake George and that made the room cheaper as well.

I was 21 and my wife just turned 19. The room had a heart shaped bed and there was a jacuzzi as well. LOL. It was either of our first time with a jacuzzi and I wanted bubbles so I dumped almost a whole bottle of Mr. Bubble into the jacuzzi. The bubbles went almost went up to the ceiling and spilled out on to the bathroom floor so we had bubbles lol. I didn't know "a little dab will do ya".

We enjoyed the jacuzzi for awhile and I spent the next hour or so cleaning up the bubble mess.

My second and current marriage, we didn't have the money to honeymoon anywhere and have been married for five years but will take her somewhere someday when I can afford something nice for her.

Vance Rowe
Crime Editor
Hubby went to Hawaii when he was 13 or something, and he wants to go back! I've never been there before, but we have decided to go to Mexico in January 2008.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michelle-Honeymoons 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/24/24 06:08 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.