I need help.

I'm launching a "summer school" of sorts for people who want to start a business the right way. And I want YOUR help to get the word out!

The best part is - I only want you to promote for two weeks - tops! (How much money do you want to make in two weeks?)

Refer people that you know want to start a business and for every person that you refer to me that gets accepted into the program and is paid in full - I pay you $150 cash. (Well... check, but you get the picture.)

The rules:

No spamming! Seriously, that only hurts everyone.

* You can help drum up publicity on the social networking platforms, like Digg.

* You can write a blog post and link. (I've got something special planned for folks who link in - whether or not your link results in a sale!)

* You can link from an article.

* You can tell your friends.

* You can send an email to your contacts that may be interested.

* You can even sign up yourself! Yup! I'll still pay you, by taking that off the price.

* NOTE: Make sure you remind people that you send me to TELL ME you sent them!

Before you begin - Read my blog post and page about the program.

Small Business Start-Up "Summer School"

"It's not cheap, and it's not easy - members are really going to work - but it will be so worth it when you have the successful business that you've always dreamed of!" - Executive Business Coach Meg Meyer about the new "Small Business Start Up Summer School."

BONUS: For reading all the way to the bottom - the person who refers the most members - will get double the pay - on EACH SALE. $300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Per Sale - for the person who refers the most paid members!