logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Zebra
Zebra
Why thank you, Deb! That's very kind of you. I'm enjoying your Forum here (I'm still trying to come up with my "only three" crayons--ack, nearly impossible!), and plan on hanging out here more. I've been itching to write some fiction and my husband is an artist (and my son seems to be following in his footsteps), so I'm being inexorably drawn to anything promoting creativity at this point in my life! smile

I have an Amazon Blog where I update readers of what's going on with my book; it's at this link. I also have the Table of Contents on my site as well as some advance reviews: http://janetboyer.com/Back_in_Time_Tarot.html I believe my book's actual release date is October 17th, although it's available for pre-order everywhere--online or in bookstores.

Your post reminded me of what poet/novelist Elizabeth Cunningham said after she read an advance copy of my book (from the book blurbs page on my site):

Quote:
Janet Boyer's Back in Time Tarot not only opens a new way of understanding Tarot but of storytelling itself. I recommend the BIT Method to novelists seeking to overcome writer's block, to poets in search of inspiration, and to counselors who seek to encourage their clients to re-claim and re-create their own life stories. � Elizabeth Cunningham, author of Wild Mercy: Tarot Inspired Musings, The Maeve Chronicles and counselor in private practice

Artist Lisa Hunt, who contributed two BIT Snapshots to my book, also did a piece on breaking through creative blocks. So, if you'd like to review my book for the Creativity site here at BellaOnline from that perspective (my method can work for priming the wells of creativity), by all means send me an email! I could eiher email you a .pdf or send you a galley hard copy. And, as my thanks, I'll send you a signed copy when it comes out officially.

Take care!

Sponsored Post Advertisement
S
Gecko
OP Offline
Gecko
S
I would love to review your book from a "creative perspective" and write an article for the readers on the Creativity Site! I sent you an email from my personal email account to your email that I found on your website.

P.S. That was quite a compliment coming from Elizabeth Cunningham! I want to read it even more.

Zebra
Zebra
Hi Deb!

Thanks for the email; I replied. smile

Elizabeth contributed a BIT Snapshot to my book based on her Chronicles of Maeve series; her piece is extraordinary.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Jana - Creativity Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.