Next Thread
Print Thread
#418124 05/13/08 07:10 PM
Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Hi Ladies,

Those of you who know me, know I've shared before that one of the ways I grow is to have my own Mentor Coach.

Right now I am part of a small incredible Mentor Coaching Group with Drayton Boylston. (He also happens to be one of the top executive Coach trainers in North America.) I've always had big dreams, but he has inspired me to start moving them into action a lot sooner.

Anyhow, Drayton has decided to offer a Coaching Lifeline for other Coaches who are ready to stop struggling to make a living and create a thriving practice. He's making it possible for other Coaches at a ridiculously low price so that it is available to all Coaches. (I can tell you, I'm paying A LOT more than what he's offering to the Coaching Community out there.)

The first class is this Thursday at 4pm EDT, but it is an ongoing "Lifeline".

I thought I'd post some of the details here for you:

Coaching Life Line - Learn the Secrets of Top Executive Coaches

On going class meeting the 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month at 4:00-5:00 pm Eastern/NY starting May 15, 2008. $79. Led by: A. Drayton Boylston, one of the most highly respected Executive Coaches and Coach Trainers in the world.

Is it a challenge to grow your Coaching practice- to truly excel as a Coach? Would you like to have a Mentor Coach who can answer your most pressing questions about the Coaching industry and also teach you how to really succeed in it?

Imagine having direct access to some of the top Executive Coaches in the world as they share their secrets and give you guidance! Well, you can!

This class could well be the key to your future success as a Coach. Each session a leading expert in the Coaching industry will answer your most pressing questions and teach you secrets that will make your Coaching practice thrive.

Here is a link to his webpage if this is the kind of support your looking for. Coaching Lifeline Sign Up

If you do sign up, I'd love to hear feedback on how you are getting inspired to grow as a Coach.

Best wishes, Coach!

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Sponsored Post Advertisement
L
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
BellaOnline Editor
Parakeet
L
Hi Tami:

Thanks for the information!

LEAH MULLEN
LIFE COACHING

Tami S Offline OP
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
You're welcome, Leah!

This is an ongoing class and you can still join if it seems like the right fit for you.

The next class is on June 5th at 4:00 pm EDT. Each call is recorded, so even if you miss a session you will stay connected.

Best wishes in whatever you decide to do!

Warm regards,

Tami

Tami is an Executive Leadership and Business Women's Coach. She invites women to use their genius in business in today's wild economy. http://www.UlimateBusinessCamp.com
Shark
Shark
Coaches helping Coaches - Awesome!

Moderated by  leahmullen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.