Two figures are mentioned directly by Lord Jesus at the last days: Noah and Lot. Thus the coming of the Son of Man is likened to the Flood coming; and with Lot we have the judgement on the "men of Sodom" as when fire came down from God out of heaven. Yet we are told that the Lord's coming will not be with any observable sign by Paul. What then is the truth?

It is written in one of the Apostle Paul's letters that "the Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the Night"; but how is it that the Day can be hidden in the night? First of all we have to look at the actual "Night" Paul was talking about. This night is no ordinary Night; it is the Darkness that Has been upon the face of the earth since Judas walked out of the door at the Last Supper; and the next words written are these:

"And it was Night".

Judas left the Last Supper when Lord Jesus commanded him to go and betray him; but he did this to restore the sin of David when he sent Uriah with the letter in which the instructions by which he was to be killed ( IE; to make it look like an accident ) were written; thus to reverse the condition violated by David as the Commander-in-Chief in the betrayal of one of his own soldiers by sending Uriah as the unwitting messenger of his own death Lord Jesus sent Judas as the more than witting messenger of the Son of Man's own death. The arcane reason for this is that the Host of Heaven is numbered after the number of the fighting men of the children of Israel; thus Uriah represented one of the angels of the heavenly host: and vice versa. In betraying his own soldier David incurred the wrath of Michael the Archangel; and if one reads the words of Uriah when David tried to tempt him by getting him drunk so as to send him home to lay with Bathsheba ( to conceal the fact David had impregnated her ) one can plainly hear the Voice of the Archangel: but David was in the grip of love and lust; which are the wings of the serpent; the angel of the devil; half good; and half evil.
It is this that is the reason the strange events in the Grail written by Chretien De Troyes and finished by Wolfram Von Eschenbach centuries later describe when an invisible knight starts to slay those around Arthur; representing the avenging angel of Uriah; Elijah; the avenging angel or messenger of the Lord. In this Night upon the face of the earth right before the Son of Man's coming when everything on earth has morally gone to Hell; for the Lord sends his messenger first is to turn the Battle to the Gate; for heaven and hell are engaged in a third World War on the face of the earth: for dominion; but for those who do not view the Last Days as a myth the advent of the Son of Man can best be understood to do something specific; in the establishment of an immortal race on the principled foundation of the new heaven; which appears in the former position of the old earth.

But no one notices it; because the friend of the Bridegroom comes first to prepare the Bride for the Bridegroom; which John the Baptist was to have done for Jesus the Prince at his revealing to Israel as the King; at which time John would have been appointed as the new High Priest; restoring the position of Aaron at the Altar; and getting rid of Caiaphas; who sent Lord Jesus to his death but whom the Son of man called "the ruler of my people" in respect of his office; which Lord Jesus thus honored when Caiaphas has dishonored it by conspiring against the Lord God's anointed one. John was therefore to have gone before Lord Jesus when he went through the Golden Gate in Jerusalem on his way to Zion; for John was to represent the Horn of Salvation of the horse on which Lord Jesus rode; "upon which never before a man hath set" as Jesus described it: the Unicorn, of which John himself was to be the Horn for the "Voice" as Aaron had been the Voice for Moses; as Gabriel is the "Voice" or personal messenger of Michael the Archangel.

Alas! this did not happened; but let us look at the facts that are revealed here; and see if we can notice something that might have been overlooked: but something Peter Townsend of the Who noticed long ago: the Son of Man in it's Cosmic unveiling is My Generation; but these are the words of the "Substitute" Peter wrote of being; for no man can say "this is My Generation" in the possessive sense but the Messiah himself. Thus Peter called our Generation "my" Generation as being one of them; in other words; this is "the-generation-that-I-belong-to". But before we deal with the 12 bands which each "carried" a "name" of one of the 12 Apostles of the Lamb who were sent into the Kingdom in the position of the 12 Spies that Moses sent out to spy out the Promised land when Israel came out of Egypt the first time long ago (let those who have knowledge look up!). Even the name of "The Who" was based upon the call of the dervishes; this "call" being the sound "Hu"; of which Meher Baba knew Peter would someday "hear" due to his own vow of silence when everything went wrong in the 60's. But let us take a hard look at what has happened since then in the Providence of Salvation.

For those who do not believe that there is a God or any design to save man I suggest they take a look at three things: the fact that Israel was gathered back into it's own land just as the prophets wrote; ( it doesn't matter if you even believe in God: the fact that Israel went back to the land of Canaan after WWII from the Ship in 1947 is an historical event beyond any doubt ); the curious synchronicity that happened right when Israel broke the yoke of Mecca off Jerusalem in 1967 in the 144 mystical hours ( that represented the first 6 Days of Creation being restored as Joshua did before the Wall of Jericho ). The 6 Days War at Jerusalem in "Israel" thus "connected" to the City of St. Francis for the "Children of Israel" in California as the Lion of the Tribe of Judah; and that event suddenly made San Francisco turn into the New Mecca; and thus in that same time everyone made the Holy Pilgrimage to the City of St. Francis to enjoy the Summer of Love; which was as it turns out the simultaneous reoccurence of something that had happened in Jerusalem long ago: the Visitation of God; which went unnoticed, and this was the Sign of the Coming of the Son of Man: the Visitation of God Himself which accompanied the coming of His Son. This was unknown.

Until now; of course; but in 1967 I was only 12 years old; but I did stand upon the Street where Haight becomes Love; the Mighty God. The little child who leads them at the End is the one who came in the name of Love; for if God is Love as my brother John said in his first Letter then the Child who came in the Name of God or Christ Jesus was the one who came in the Name of Love; the Holy One of Israel; and that Child represents My Generation: the Manchild of Israel. For those who wonder I can only state that it is the Prodigal Son who comes back from the dead when he repents; returns; and restores all things to thus redeem himself; brought back from the dead like Lazurus; for it is Solomon who is the Prodigal Son; the Lost Sheep of Israel himself; the representative of Our Generation: Ephraim; for as the North and South of Israel were split into two at Solomon's fall so did America become one with the white North and the black South at our Generation's rebirth: at the Resurrection whose baptism of Fire occured in that Holy City where the street of "Haight" turned into the River of "Love". Did not God say he would extend Peace to David "like a river"? Even our Jordan; close to the Golden Gate in which our Lord came like a thief in the Night: until now.

Let those who wish to join the debate do so now: for this is just the beginning in unravelling the chain of events which climaxes the 430 years of slavery in the internal course of Restoration into Canaan at the Global level that the converted black christian race suffered in the position of the Hebrews in Egypt in their 430 years of national indemnity at the external course of restoration into Canaan at the National Level. Which brings us to our Moses; the one who replace our slain president or King; Martin Luther; and our Prince; Aaron Presley; and the golden calf of Elvis that he made with Hollywood in the position of the priest of Babylon; for those who doubt this I suggest they take another look at the fact that both Martin Luther King and Elvis Aaron Presley both died in Memphis: the only major city in America named after a city from ancient Egypt: which is now revealed as "the city of destruction"; as Jeff Buckley, the drowned son of Tim Buckley could easily attest to from heaven; if he indeed drowned by accident and did take his own life in an unconsecrated death.

I welcome all questions and comments.