logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Tiger
Tiger
I liked Terminator 3. I thought the ending was especially good. I wasn't sure Nick Stahl was particularly heroish but he was still playing a young character. I thought he and Clare Danes had a good chemistry. Kristanna Loken was a particularly creepy machine too. smile

Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
BellaOnline Editor
Tiger
Okay... so I see Kristanna Loken was also in Painkiller Jane... I watched that show a bit last year (I think). I was kind of interesting, and I'd been trying to figure out where I'd seen here. Nick Stahl hasn't been in anything I've ever seen.

My hubby just told me he read that the Terminator series was going to be cancelled frown

Deanna Joseph

Visit the New Age Site and Forums

What are your Soul Gifts? Discover your true nature and potential, and learn who you are on a Soul Level with a Soul Realignmentâ„¢ reading.

Tiger
Tiger
I can't believe we had the 2 hour season finale already. It's hard to figure out if Cameron is good or not. She seems more secretive than in the beginning.

I like the new Reese equation. I was never really a fan of Bryan Austin Green but I like this character for him.

Tiger
Tiger
Anyone else surprised by the ending? Will she or won't she be back.

E
Koala
Koala
E
Yeah, that one I did not see coming smile I hope she's back, I grew to like her.

Nick Stahl was a huge disappointment in T3 - I felt he played John too angsty and fearful compared to the way Ed Furlong played the younger John in 2. But now with the actor who plays him in the Chronicles, the difference between them is sort of closing - it's almost like we're seeing how John went from stroppy don't-give-a-s***, to more wary and occasionally slightly freaked out about the whole deal.

Elle Carter Neal
BellaOnline Alumna
Tiger
Tiger
Did you all know that Terminator mom was the Gorgo Queen in 300? That totally flew over my head.

S
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
BellaOnline Editor
Chipmunk
S
Originally Posted By: Bella_Deanna
Originally Posted By: nukegirl
I am enjoying it too, although I think Summer Glau is playing the protector a little too robotic.

Hi Helen, I thought she was playing too robotic too, especially considering that in the first episode, she successfully played a typical teenage girl when she met John Connor. She didn't become robotic until he figured out who she was LOL.

I love the human characters trying to 'teach' terminators how to be less robotic whether in the movie of tv version of the story.

It was good to read that Fox is picking up the show next season ~
BellaOnline ALERT: Raw URLs are not allowed in these forums for security reasons. Please use UBB code. If you don't know how to do UBB code just post here for help - we will help out!

Pamela Wilson - Children with Special Needs Editor
Visit the Children with Special Needs Website
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Helen - SciFi TV 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/17/24 03:33 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/16/24 09:30 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/16/24 07:04 PM
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:23 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/12/24 06:03 PM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.