Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
"Rosie" #385679 03/03/08 01:39 PM
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
completly understood Rosie! and thankyou.
I am getting help, but the issue is so deeply buried that I struggle to go there. I had a help today tho. I need to let go of the fear of violence before I can go to look at other stuff.
I fear is so big. My dad was a scary guy.

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

Sponsored Post Advertisement
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
Well said Vance. theres hope in what you said. Thankyou smile

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

"Rosie" #385688 03/03/08 01:45 PM
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Nicola, I will keep you in my prayers. Overcoming childhood traumas is never easy, but it helps to reach out like you have done. You will overcome and grow from this, I have faith in that, and it seems you also have the faith needed to break through.

Indian Serenity Prayer

God, grant me the strength of eagles wings,
the faith and courage to fly to new heights,
and the wisdom to rely on his spirit to carry me there.

Walk in Peace and Harmony.
Phyllis Doyle Burns
Avatar: Fair Helena by Rackham, Public Domain
E
Parakeet
Parakeet
E
Thankyou Phyliss. That prayer is beautiful.

Nicola Jane Soen

Love is wisdom.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
I received this request from a pastor in Kenya:

Pray for Kenya as we are passing through a hard time as transition should happen in Kenya and what is being fought is the prophetic destiny for this nation thus we need more prayers. Still we are planning to have a Cross generational revolution conference in April to submit the past, present and future generations to the cross of Jesus Christ so that the hearts of the Fathers may turn to the hearts of the Sons thus revival may come to this land. Pray over the same.

BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Prayer request for me. It is hard for me to ask for myself. I know many people live we these problems and worse.

My husband is a commercial broker which means he gets one or two paychecks a year equaling enough to cover the year. The last check he got was cut down to about half of what he was used to because of the economy. That was a year ago. The next one that should have come in November - fell through because of the economy. In effect, it is like being out of work for a year, but no one told you. Reserves are gone. I'm working all I can but it isn't enough to pay the bills. Please pray for relief for us. My husband has emphysema so he can't do any other type of work.

Lynne,

I do pray that all is working out for you and that the relief from financial worries comes soon if not already.

I have a prayer request:
My brother-in-law is in the hospital today. After much debate and soul-searching, my sister and he decided he should go ahead and get a pacemaker as his family doctor has been urging him to. He was extremely hesitant about it and did not want to do it. He is diabetic type I, his kidney is failing and he goes to dialysis 3 times a week, his eyesight is nearly gone, he has nuerophy in his legs and feet and was diagnosed with A-Fib (very irregular heart beat). After checking into the hospital for exams to see if he can get a pacemaker, the cardiologist told him he could not have a pacemaker implant the normal way (on the left side over the heart) because he has the dialysis hook-up in his left arm. The cardiologist said they would have to insert the pacemaker on the right side if he insists on having it done, but the procedure will be much more involved, the recovery slower and more difficult and the doctors do not think he is strong enough to survive that. They are in discussion of the issue now and trying to decide what to do.

Please offer some prayer to help my brother-in-law and to give him, my sister and the doctors guidance to do the right thing. Thank you.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
Phyllis, I'm sorry to hear about your brother in law. I'll be praying for him. I'll pray for wisdom for the doctors, strength for your brother-in-law and comfort for your sister.

Thank you, Lynne. The doctors just told them that a pacemaker will not be done, the procedure will be too risky. He has two leaking upper valves and they will try to control that and the irregular heart beats with medication.

To pray for wisdom, strength and comfort is much needed right now so I thank you with all my heart.

Phyllis Doyle Burns
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Wolf
A praise.
God supplied just enough money to get us through until a check came through to pay back bills.

God is good - all the time.

Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17

Moderated by  Lynne - ChristianLiving 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Make It Sew Easier
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/27/24 04:34 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/27/24 01:31 PM
Planner Template Kit - Weekly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:39 PM
Planner Template Kit - Yearly Layout Template
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:37 PM
How to Use Digital Planner Template Kit
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:36 PM
Review - 20 Illustrator Color tips Helen Bradley
by Digital Art and Animation - 03/26/24 07:32 PM
March Equinox to June Solstice
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/26/24 12:27 PM
Hobotrader unleashes never seen opportunity with i
by Jamal molla - 03/26/24 11:55 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/25/24 09:05 AM
Genealogy, Sort of
by Angie - 03/24/24 05:39 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.