logo
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
Are you currently listening to any positive and/or inspirational self development CD's or audio tapes?

Can you recommend some good ones to us?

I'm a big believer in filling the mind full of positive and inpirational materials!

What do you think - do positive CD's and tapes help?

~Sharon smile

Sharon Michaels
Empowering and mentoring women to greater personal and professional success.
Sponsored Post Advertisement
D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
D
I like to listen to anything by Dr. Denis Waitley. His words are common sense gems and his voice is easy to listen to.

My favorites is "Seeds of Greatness."

Chipmunk
Chipmunk
Waitley's tapes are really positive and makes you wonder why you didn't verbalize to yourself what he is saying and in the way he does it, with his common sense words. We all have heard the things he says, but it reinforces what we might have forgotten. And, doggiemom, you are right about Waitley's voice being easy to listen to! wink

Positive affirmations are valuable in helping us increase our self esteem. Remembering what we knew when we were younger is so important to our mental health, and sometimes we need someone to remind us. For people who did not have a positive childhood, the tapes would be great to give them better feelings for and about themselves.

Trish

Shark
OP Offline
Shark
I enjoy Brian Tracy too. He and Denis Waitley have recorded many classics.

Sharon Michaels
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
BellaOnline Editor
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
We have a lot of audio books but no real "self development" ones. I really should get us some! We'll be going on a several hour trip in a few weeks and that would be great for the drive down. Thanks!

Lisa Shea, Low Carb and Video Games Editor
Low Carb Forum
Shark
OP Offline
Shark
To me listening to a good book or a positive message while on a car trip is vital!

Listening to motivational, inspirational or a good fiction book beats listening to the news any day.

Sharon Michaels
H
Koala
Koala
H
I'll look for Dennis Waitley. I have found self development tapes to be very helpful. Often i check out self development tapes from the library, but some tapes are worth listening to again and again. Lately i've been listening to hypnosis cds by Glenn Harrold. You can get them on many topics. I have Thinking Positively and Unleash Your Potential and like them a lot... i feel better after listening to them. I want to get the one on Self Esteem. There are also ones by Glenn Harrold for sleeping well, losing weight, improving your finances and other topics.

J
Gecko
Gecko
J
I haven't heard of Dennis Waitley but will look for him. I've been listening to Wayne Dyer's newest book on CD "Change Your Thoughts, Change Your Life". I's listened to other books by him and I learn something new on each one.

He was talking about manifesting the life you want about 20 years before the Secret came out.

Moderated by  JOY (Self Development) 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.