Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
So, before I try and go to sleep (lol) which is why I DON'T teach people how to hone in any more to "The Other Side."

It's more a tragic experience than it is something to be envied.

However, I made a deal w/my husband. I don't bluff and I DO keep my word. I wouldn't post unless I felt completely necessary - come what may. My repercussions will come probably, lol tomorrow AM in which I'll pretend to be asleep wink

So, what's next?

If I were to say it all - that would be likely a negative amo.

Instead what I'll prefer to do is aid the Beings of human-nature, we happen to be. Bare w/me...plz.

So, this is it. What IS next?

We pull together and put aside our disagreements, better now than later, meaning NOW; this second. Do what you have to to come to terms w/whatever separates you from your brothers and sisters. No matter what religion, what region, what ethnicity, etc. This hour is late.

The market? notice, not capitalized. See-SAW. You can see the saw if you want and make some profits here in the short run. Again, these are just my feelings - which include the market is "artificially inflated." Have no idea what that means, but I trust it.

Does it mean "Pull out completely?" No...that's not here yet.

What's here, as of now, which was here but I was silent.

Inflation!

My affirmations come in odd ways. With this? Well, I make ALL of our foods. My husband can bring home a dish from a restaurant and I can duplicate it w/in a week.

Having said that, I notice my foods, the quality and most certainly QUANTITY! The prices are up, the quantity down, hoping that people don't see it wandering around on the wknds in a WM or any where else.

The foods rot quite quickly, now that the "Health-wave" has gotten rid of the things that actually preserved your foods so you didn't have to.

Incomes, taxation...which was why I mentioned research your ingredients as well as what it is you just blindly support.

WHAT'S IN TODAY? The Truth!

Tacos - the shells are 1/3 the size. Produce, expires w/in 2-3 days. There's a push to do away w/automobiles and integration for inter-cities to "progressively" bring forth drug stores and "jobs."

Careful w/that one. I'd get w/my local boards. Basically, take downtown Chicago or Detroit and plant them where people actually take care of their lands and pay their bills.

Be prepared for Community colleges (if you're in that zone) to take education we USED to have to work to pay for, for free. Nothing say progress like free of charge.

Along with that "free of charge" will come more crimes, subsidies, etc. where, say a BUS-Service for your children...well where it COULD be done w/in the rural areas...guess what? You'll find off the charts non-sensical contract coming from inter-cities.

All of this will have to do w/"sustainability."

What I also feel coming are higher real-estate taxes as well as fines growing your own via "organic" (meaning a fine for NOT and census stating you in fact are), collecting waters, etc.

All of the things we voiced together as to how to make ends meet.

Where will you stand? Where do WE stand? The fence? Camilians?

We reach out to one another. It doesn't matter what race or religion unless of course they have intent of damage in the form of well DEATH onto others.

I don't know what "Hyper-inflation" is, but someone recently told me, I was onto something and quite frankly I told them I soOoo don't wan't to know.

When your jobs, finances in your own country aren't what tabloids say they are...what do you do?

Discern where your monies go. If you can't politically do even that - you move on to what you can do.

What your FREE-WILL supports!

(I'm so in for it when my husband gets home. Eh, worth it wink )

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/18/14 07:53 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This is just a funny...

But before that, expect taxes - up, up, up:

Clouds The View's a Little Nicer wink

Recently I actually had a headline presented to me saying:

"Why NOT to worry about food cost increases" K...that's your headlines.

I'll have some tips, because you WILL want to pay attention. We always should, but we'll need to pay (my feelings are) a bit MORE closer attention.

SO THE FUNNY...

I went out w/my husband to a restaurant and a woman he kind of sort of knows says, "OH...REAL FOOD!!!!"

So, I'm confused and let her go on.

"SHE'S NEVER FELT BETTER!!!!"

For 3 weeks, she's had "0" sugar. "0" fats of any sorts. "0" salt. "0" Gluten (???). "0" citrus. "0" pretty much anything.

I'm like, "Were you able to eat AIR?"

That's my sarcasm, yes...and she couldn't understand why her emotions were out of whack and why diarrhea happened to be abound.

I'm into a healthy diet, but REALLY?

Name ONE politician that has smoothie-slurpies for their "inner-circle-dinners," "hotel block-outs," "restaurant buy-outs...?"

But we're into protein liquid, w/a hold out for one meal in which to enjoy per month.

Make way for insects to join, not THEIR DIETS, but yours!

Your body will usually tell you what you need and don't via cravings.

BTW? SALT...

Went out East and guess what? Can't find a single club soda, soda water or the like w/ANY salt whatsoever.

We actually NEED salt, to an extent, or we get lethargic.

Careful what you grow wink My feelings are there will be penalties there as well.

Learn now how to work w/mother nature, what she's capable of and within the boundaries of checks-n-balance (of her own distinction) smile

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/19/14 06:29 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
This will be short - lol, to the relief of the reader. This particular thread takes a lot of energy. However, I'll get on here a bit later.

I want to go back to food. Reason being - my husband came home w/a bit of good news. That has to do w/putting your BEST-FOOT forward, even in this "economy" which headlines will say, is "just fine." That I want to go into later.

For now, I've got to get going, so FOOD:

After his 12 hr shift - my husband went to the grocer. One chicken, about the size of 2 palms put together: $6.50 (he passed).

The drinks he packs for his lunch overnight? the price increased $1.50 (he passed) oh...my bad, it was on sale (he-he) Um...ya. Up $1.50 on sale for .35 off.

So, the article presented to me "Not to worry about food prices" Didn't believe it then and don't now. But if a person does it right, and I can help w/that...your family should be safe and sound. It's just going to take a tad bit of doing things a little differently wink

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Have to write more - like on paper. I made myself that promise. Plus I have to get my husband's suits ready for his shift. Juggling I think we call it...and they say, "The weaker sex" mwa-ha-ha. Don't think so.

Past the Present

For now learn this word!

"SUSTAINABILITY"

Here's a story about a name-named father...

So, my father asks, "I don't understand. If what you see actually happens, how will there be an economy, how will they expect to bring in finances?"

"Easy, they'll tax your actions. You'll no longer be able to cash in on the aluminum - you'll be fined for not recycling. You'll or your local gov. since THEY overspent and blamed it on this or that - well, they'll sell out for grants in the name of this or that.

For now it'll be the "sustainability of your local garbage whatever (whoever it is that picks it up" "sustainability will come in w/your bulbs both indoors and out"

Incomes LTD or something about keeping the sky healthy for ALL to enjoy.

"They'll, since Dr's are leaving left and right, will have what will be something like a convenience...however...they'll be required to document that within the home.

You'll be asked and or FINED for not abiding by certain rules - as such, well, primarily you'll have designated "garbage-bags", "garbage-containers", etc. You'll be told (in general) something along the lines of, "IN ORDER TO HELP THE COMMUNITY YOU NEED TO - basically drive your trash somewhere, in the mean-time, until they get their end set up - WHY?"

Because they won't want to live on a level they're un-accustomed to...so it's kind a, a sell out. For grants or rather "community" income, YOU'LL be required to do MORE and MORE and MOOOOORRRREEE. Think it through. Try to anyway. confused

HERE? (where we live)GUESS WHAT?

Well, that conversation above, happened quite some time ago.

As of today and I know there's a photo somewhere...where it was said, the "snow on the ground put the city garbage route at risk. (Uh, the photo, plus the date, well it's nothing but sunny skies) BUT...we do on the other hand have our first "Sustainable Urban Dev." with our FIRST garbage dump in their front lawn (including an empty school bus).

More to come on that one...i.e. a service out of NYC vicinity...leaving a group of children in the snow when reported, well there weren't "technically" any CHILDREN on the bus...(where does it end???).

We've (here, in IL) also been addressed as having to bring our OWN garbage to the local drive. WHY?

It's:

"Sustainable"

It's "Sustainable" Why?

Answer: It saves gas and carbon this and that. BUT - Hmmmmmm, if I still happened to have my common sense intact...thinking it through -

So, hundreds of cars - um driving their OWN garbage to a LOCAL area saves gas and carbon this and that.

Where as ONE vehicle, which taxes - I mean OUR personal taxes pay for the service...well, we SAVE the planet by each and every household starting up their car, shoving their garbage in their back seat of which cars are getting smaller and smaller might I add....and um well as far as THAT goes -

You could save some gas by simply taking the BUS. However...thinking THAT through - take a bus to drop off and pick up what you can carry. WHILE still paying higher and higher taxes.

My HATS OFF to the "Seers" that tried to warn of such things.

P.S.

Add in the local record: Reads "House Auditors wanted. No experience required. Government Jobs."

Have a photo of that too smile

Investigate what you support. No race or sex will be that of a bias. Sad to inform ANY of this...but there it is.

On to a happier notion. People are more the wiser and actually turn to each other. The way it has been and should have been all along INSTEAD of silence and division!

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 03/24/14 09:00 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
I see a lot coming and happening here in the very near future. It's never been about fear mongering, power (eh, somewhat, but not from genuine Seers) just a reaching hand.

I know people are struggling.

IF YOU ARE, maybe you're not...but, I'm right there with you at your side and you're probably doing as much as you can possibly think to do.

Things to come are going to be interesting. Where we didn't have a "Front-Line," well, we do now.

Way back when I wrote, "If what I see to come, happens, it won't matter what hand you reach for (meaning race,creed or kind) you'll reach for it in comradery (sp)

Those aren't the exact words but they're pretty close.

There IS a stirring of Chaos on both sides. I feel it's, in a way designed to do just that. Think of the balancing of a "teeter-totter." If one side or another can make money...so be it.

That, for me anyway, isn't my direction, path, etc. I tend to see idiots on both sides of the fence while the majority in the middle endures.

Within this frustration CHAOS can and will be the target of implementing further chaos.

When a human Soul is treading water with everything they've got, caught in the middle of being played and entertainment - if you were an observer, what precisely would you think to find?

Both sides, power. Both sides ego.

There's more, but please just think on this even if it's for a fraction of a second. It's simply what I've seen smile

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
Every now and then I pace what I see coming...it's not always pleasant, but if a person has the inclination to wonder I can post - but I don't quite post everything and there's a reason...

Anyway, for now: I'd asked my husband if 2017 meant anything. He said no. Well, I believe him because it's a relief NOT to know. Well the darn thing came back. 2017.

"So nothing significant happens in 2017?" He's like, "No it's not even an election year."

That gave me a pause in my tracks. "What about 2016?" He's like, "That's an election year."

"So, 2017 IS significant, because it will be the year after an election."

Personally? I haven't found anyone worth voting for. So, "2017 is significant in some respect, yes?"

He said, "Well, yes I suppose."

So, what I have right now is "Trigger-Commercializing" B.S. basically.

What I mean by that is, they (meaning) politics - they really don't know which way to go, so they're just putting any and everything out there and see what sticks.

Some people might feel that's real. It's not. That's what I can offer. What is real is, for the time, real people!

Honestly? The mass of the people know most of this stuff is a show/sham. They just do. So, bank on the intellect of the people.

And if you're so afraid you have to be and do something that goes against your Soul - well...that battery dies out eventually.

I see a callapse of some sort, but it's going to come in the form of, to me any way, what I would call a, "Micro-managing-Umbrella."

So the people going to work, being forced to not only do their work but others whom have no drive, that, and the economy and the market will reflect these things.

It's not a dire issue, to me anyway. It's hard to explain. But, there's a back-up developing. A supportive networking of real people. A hand you can grasp...one without ego.

On the other side is a faltering tatter. One based of fear and PC correctness. That's going to be a thing of the past.

Actually, it already is.

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 06/02/15 05:41 PM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
T
BellaOnline Editor
BellaOnline Editor
T
What about this year????

BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
You know after last election, I wondered if it helps to write about things that feel to be coming. I still do...

But maybe with some filtering it could be productive. I left off with Obama, last election. I don't feel people understood where that was leading or why it was so important and NOT for the reasons you may have felt going into it. First black president...nope. That wasn't it. It was to move the masses in a certain direction!

See this stuff goes in phases unless you actively slow it down.
I feel strongly, all of the social media ties into being deciphered as to what the public needs or feels they want to hear.

How's that relevant? Well, once upon a time, our leaders were actually on ground level. Meaning, not only did they run for office, but were required to have jobs amongst their constituents. You're hard pressed to find anything, even historically, lately, of what you have to choose from doing much more than being "different" or simply handed down due to favors and/or nepotism.

Aren't we all different though??? A real leader doesn't just go after one difference or another, or throw in what they think will shock the public next. They represent all, for the good and freedom of the people, like a breath of fresh air, with diligence, an honor, a belief that's deep rooted.

So divisively, if they can split votes, and the unthinkable happens, they get what they want. They can fudge here and there, but not all across the board without a revolt and complete chaos. So...they make it table-topic-conversation-savvy, where it could be believable while "moving forward." Understand, the entity you are voting for isn't about ONE individual. It's a machine.

A wonderful quote that keeps coming back to me has been said, "There are two types of people, Gods and insects." (it's from a show, but it keeps taking me back to the same scene?)

My theory... never underestimate the insect! wink

Last edited by Elleise - Clairvoyance; 05/21/16 11:53 AM.

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
N
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
Highest Posting Power Known to Humanity
N
I am no psychic abilities but I do know that if Hillary Clinton is the democratic leader then whoever wins the republican leadership will win so I hope that the people who decide these things will soon wake up and elect Bernie Sanders!

Unless a republican president in the United States is what Earth needs to get rid of the human race then I want to spend these four years differently!

If I would be American I would hold my nose and vote for that fake lying witch because having her as a president is sure much better than all the crazies of the other party but it is evident that this will not happen with most of the Americans with a functioning brain so my fingers are crossed that she does not win so that we all on Earth do not suffer the consequences (what Bush and his goons did will have negative effects until we are all gone - i believe Trump or whoever else right now in that psychotic party could do worst)!

W
Shark
Shark
W
Being one of the many 'insects' in the country, what would you suggest us to do to prepare for the inevitable. The two candidates are looking like Trump and Clinton, and while I agree that Hillary is easy to beat, I don't see Trump as a better alternative.

They are both deeply flawed, and neither seem to share my values.

Page 24 of 24 1 2 22 23 24

Moderated by  Elleise - Clairvoyance 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
MyHeritage & OldNews
by Angie - 03/16/24 09:15 AM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 03/16/24 08:27 AM
Denmark's Oscar Entry "The Promised Land"
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/15/24 08:51 PM
Stunning jewelry by Devon Leigh
by sarae - 03/15/24 12:58 PM
From Candlemas to March Equinox
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:35 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 03/14/24 07:12 PM
A Lenten Reflection
by Angie - 03/13/24 09:24 PM
Stitching by Hand
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 03/13/24 04:21 PM
Lucy Lawless Directs New Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 03/12/24 05:47 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 03/10/24 03:09 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.