Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
Last week my husband came up with a prank to play on my best friend's sister. We were going to NC to help with my friend's daughter's Sweet 16 party. Her sister is "nouveau riche," quite snobby and we had to sit through lunch with her before she presented the car she had purchased for the birthday girl.

To make her squirm during lunch, we were both dressing in Harley Davidson attire. My husband had me make him a clip-on earring, and he borrowed an outrageous HD T-shirt from a friend.

My friend's husband (whom I had know since 1st grade) crossed over 3 years ago. He and my husband were quite similar in appearance to the point my husband was mistaken for his brother at the funeral. They have the same distinct laugh and sense of humor. (Yes that's present tense) They are both pranksters.

I had just finished telling my friend of our plans for her sister when a very secure picture frame came apart and crashed to the floor from 7 feet up. The glass did not break and the print was not damaged. It happened right behind me and startled me soundly. Immediately afterwards my Mother called. I told her of my husband's plan and she commented it sounded exactly like something my friend's husband would do. Yep, already had his approval!

We thoroughly enjoyed the prank and it worked to perfection, with one exception. The "victim" squirmed the entire lunch and will no doubt be very upset the Orange County Chopper T-shirt I was wearing got left with the birthday girl. The exception - my husband could barely make it through lunch with that clip-on earring pinching him.

Most people would view this as a coincedence. However, I don't believe in coincedences. The timing was impeccable and the frame falling with no damage was definitely something my friend's husband would do to get my attention. He has always and continues to pick at me. It's very comforting to know he is still with us, even though it can be startling at times.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia
Sponsored Post Advertisement
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
BellaOnline Editor
Elephant
That's perfect, lol, really! I've had to sit through those types of lunches where it feels like everyone's got a broom handle up their backside. I don't think I could have sat through the lunch without giggling though. Sounds like your friends husband couldn't either. Too bad you don't live closer smile

Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor

Karen Elleise
Clairvoyance Editor
Clairvoyance Site
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
OP Offline
BellaOnline Editor
Koala
The birthday girl and the "Snob's" husband could barely contain the giggles. I thought my husband looked very striking in his do-rag, Twin V with flames T-shirt, USN retired belt buckle and earring. He had his work knife attached to the belt as well. It was hilarious seeing the "victim" desperately trying to avoid eye contact with my husband who was seated directly across from her (not planned, just an added bonus). I would love to be there when the "victim" sees her neice wearing that OCC T-shirt I left unintentionally. It came from Goodwill, no big lose for me, but a great reminder for the birthday girl not to prejudge or be snobby like her Aunt.

My friend's husband has visited me often, especially when something is going on with his family. He has visited his daughter numerous times, and I hope our conversations have helped her. She is finally opening up and talking of her Father more now. It's been a rough 3 years and my friend is still struggling. He's kinda like a personal alarm system for when I'm not paying attention and my friend needs me.

Jane Winkler, Editor
Native American Site
NativeAmericanForum
Avatar: Feather Dance Bustle - Men's Regalia

Moderated by  Deena - Paranormal Editor 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Brand New Posts
Astro Women - Birthdays
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:37 PM
2024 - on this day in the past ...
by Mona - Astronomy - 04/24/24 03:33 PM
Check Out My New Website Selective Focus
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/24/24 01:47 PM
Psalm for the day
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:45 PM
Inspiration Quote
by Angie - 04/23/24 04:43 PM
Sew a Garden Flag
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/17/24 01:24 PM
Review - Notion for Pattern Designers: Plan, Organ
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:35 AM
Review - Create a Portfolio with Adobe Indesign
by Digital Art and Animation - 04/17/24 12:32 AM
Useful Sewing Tips
by Cheryl - Sewing Editor - 04/10/24 04:55 PM
"Leave Me Alone" New Greta Garbo Documentary
by Angela - Drama Movies - 04/09/24 07:07 PM
Sponsor
Safety
We take forum safety very seriously here at BellaOnline. Please be sure to read through our Forum Guidelines. Let us know if you have any questions or comments!
Privacy
This forum uses cookies to ensure smooth navigation from page to page of a thread. If you choose to register and provide your email, that email is solely used to get your password to you and updates on any topics you choose to watch. Nothing else. Ask with any questions!

| About BellaOnline | Privacy Policy | Advertising | Become an Editor |
Website copyright © 2022 Minerva WebWorks LLC. All rights reserved.